BioCryst losses soar to $32.7M in 2010, including $9.1M in 4Q
Durham County, N.C. — Biocryst Pharmaceuticals (Nasdaq: BCRX) reported a loss of $32.7 million, or 73 cents per share, in 2010, the company reported Thursday....
Copyright 2017 WRAL TechWire. All rights reserved.
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- After Trump meeting, Bayer-Monsanto pledge could mean jobs in RTP
- Birthday (unofficial): The soft launch of Local Tech Wire
- RTI International revenues, work force surge in 2016
- Reports: Lenovo seeking full ownership of laptop joint venture
- American Underground rolls out 'new product offering for a new audience'
- Third VC report confirms trend: VC boom is over in NC
- US sales growth helps Lenovo keep global PC sales lead
- Boom over: Venture reports agree dealmaking drops in 2016
- Fast-growing Walk West agency adds another firm in 'digital first' strategy
- Exclusive: Acquisitions a preview of what's ahead for RTI, which is hiring in Triangle