GSK exec joins Novo Nordisk to head development, medical affairs
Research Triangle Park, N.C. —
Novo Nordisk operates an insulin manufacturing facility in Clayton, N.C. its U.S. headquarters are located in Princeton, N.J.
Phillips has more than 20 years of experience in the life science industry. She had worked at GSK since 1998 in research and development. Her most recent position was vice president medicine development leader in GSK's oncology group.
Last October, Novo Nordisk announced it would expand its Clayton plant to add 85 jobs where at that time more than 420 people were working. The expansion will cost $73 million.
Get the latest news alerts: Follow LTW at Twitter.
Please log in or register to view WRALTechWire Insider content
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- Big Blue layoff count nears 2,800 in North America alone
- NC's high-tech job picture improves in May, but ...
- IBM layoff count hits nearly 2,300 across 31 work groups
- NC IDEA: Startup deal flow 'better than it has ever been'
- IBM's job cuts are global, nearing 4,000; most are in U.S.
- CEO fears for future of NC Biofuels Center due to budget cuts
- Workers 50+ take biggest hit among 14% reduction in IBM marketing group
- 'Anxiety and disruption:' IBM's form letter for layoffs
- 'Hundreds' of IBMers across NC hit with layoff notices
- IBM begins job cuts in RTP, across US, Canada, workers report