Salesforce.com buys 'cloud' startup Heroku for $212M
SAN FRANCISCO — In a move to expand its cloud computing efforts into mobile applications and social networking, salesforce.com Inc. said Wednesday that it will pay $212 million in cash for Heroku, which hosts developers' "apps" on its site for a fee....
Copyright 2015 WRAL TechWire. All rights reserved.
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Missed the Internet of Things event? Watch it on demand
- Internet of Things is already helping save lives - including mine
- Red Hat's leaders, a chance to have impact, fun lure new CFO from Valley
- Duke survey: Jobs go unfilled because execs can't find qualified workers
- Beef up those sigs: New Research Triangle Software app adds photo, logo to texts
- Channel marketing, B2B sales and the rise of RTP's Zift Solutions
- Who's best presidential contender for business? Trump, say CFOs in Duke survey
- SAS to add 80 acres worth $11.7M to Cary campus in 'exchange' with NC State
- Full speed ahead at Medfusion despite it's David-vs-Goliath fight with Allscripts
- Exclusive: Why Silicon Valley's IXL is bringing ed tech jobs to Raleigh