Salesforce.com buys 'cloud' startup Heroku for $212M
SAN FRANCISCO — In a move to expand its cloud computing efforts into mobile applications and social networking, salesforce.com Inc. said Wednesday that it will pay $212 million in cash for Heroku, which hosts developers' "apps" on its site for a fee....
Copyright 2015 WRAL TechWire. All rights reserved.
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- SAS revenues hit record $3.09B but weakening Euro hurts
- Crowdfunding bill introduced at General Assembly
- 'Bloodbath:' IBM workers report job cuts are underway
- 10,000 phone sales in 2 seconds: Lenovo's attack on Xiaomi begins
- Union: IBMers report job cuts will begin on Wednesday
- Frontier: 'Significant progress' already being made with own fiber network
- AT&T on Google Fiber: 'We welcome additional competition'
- Study: Chatham Park development to produce 115,000 jobs
- Changes at IBM create, eliminate thousands of jobs
- IBM dismisses layoff report as 'ridiculous;' however, Big Blue confirms it is making cuts