Hot Off the Wire: MySpace 'likes' Facebook, Novan draws $3M from investors, U.S. says body scanners pose no risk
A roundup of the latest high-tech news “Hot Off the Wire” from The Associated Press and Local Tech Wire:...
Copyright 2014 WRAL TechWire and the Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- Humbug! Google delays fiber news until 'after the holidays'
- RTP's new era nears launch: 'The Frontier' to premier Jan. 15
- Nov. open high-tech jobs in NC at highest level in 3 years
- Winston-Salem startup joins fight against Ebola with eData
- Tech giants warn: Just say 'No' to net regulation
- Be fit, be smart: Check data accuracy before buying that wearable for Christmas
- No Google Fiber news today; Raleigh exec 'still expecting year-end decision'
- VCs launch a diversity task force - years too late but better than never
- Fiber event shines spotlight on RTP as gigabit era begins
- Shark Tank investor bets $20,000 on Raleigh startup WedPics