Affiliated Computer Services acquires Florida teleservices firm
ACS acquired TMS Health from Palm Beach Capital, a private equity firm.
Terms were not disclosed.
ACS, which is based in Dallas, is part of Xerox.
“ACS is helping pharmaceutical companies make every customer interaction count – in a market that spends up to $12 billion per year on marketing to its stakeholders,” said Connie Harvey, group president of ACS Healthcare Payer and Insurance, in a statement. “TMS brings strong communication capabilities to the deal. Together, we will save clients money and help them more effectively reach constituents.”
Get the latest news alerts: Follow LTW at Twitter.
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- Star Trek gets real: Durham startup delivers interactive holograms
- Every tech company needs to join 'Global Government Surveillance Reform' movement
- Durham entrepreneurs find ally in Charlotte medtech incubator
- GoGown deal shows power, necessity of networking for startups
- New GSK oncology consortium targets combination therapies
- Fighting hospital infections: A Durham nurse's dream produces the GoGown
- From photos to out-of-this-world art: Raleigh firm's software transforms images
- LabCorp expands gene tests for cancer - but don't confuse these with 23andMe
- ChannelAdvisor: Mobile cuts deeply into PC share of online shopping
- Inside Appia's latest funding deal: Debt beats dilution