Stiefel launches over-the-counter acne treatment
Called the MaxClarity System, it includes two acne-fighting ingredients and utilizes a multi-stage foaming technology called VersaFoam.
According to Stiefel, two thirds of users reported “clinically significant” improvement with one week of usage.
Get the latest news alerts: Follow LTW at Twitter.
Please log in or register to view WRALTechWire Insider content
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- At last! Sprint 4G service formally launches in Triangle
- Big Blue's layoff total climbs in RTP; North America total surges past 2,800
- Big Blue layoff count nears 2,800 in North America alone
- NC's high-tech job picture improves in May, but ...
- IBM layoff count hits nearly 2,300 across 31 work groups
- NC IDEA: Startup deal flow 'better than it has ever been'
- IBM's job cuts are global, nearing 4,000; most are in U.S.
- CEO fears for future of NC Biofuels Center due to budget cuts
- Workers 50+ take biggest hit among 14% reduction in IBM marketing group
- 'Anxiety and disruption:' IBM's form letter for layoffs