Sensus expands management team with chief people officer post
Local Tech Wire
RALEIGH, N.C. - Sensus, a provider of smart metering and other energy conservation technology, is expanding its management team with the position of chief people officer.
Named to the post on Thursday was Kim Conklin, a 21-year human resources veteran. Most recently, Conklin was vice president of human resources at BP Solar.
“Kim’s expertise in talent management and employee engagement will enable her to focus and lead our efforts in the recruitment, development and retention of our global talent,” said Peter Mainz, chief executive officer at Sensus.
Please log in to view WRALTechWire Insider content
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- NC Biotech Center braces for worst as Senate slashes budget, too
- ArchiveSocial, a new Durham success story, brings home international award
- Durham's high-tech infrastructure, talent lure Virginia company
- Lenovo acknowledges layoffs in Morrisville as part of shift to 'PC Plus' strategy
- Raleigh-based PRA International eyes public offering
- Will lightning strike again for veteran entrepreneur Brian Handly at StepLeader?
- Raleigh app developer StepLeader lands $4.4M in first fund raiser
- IBM opens Linux center in China, says it will work with Red Hat
- Red-hot Raleigh startup WedPics hauls in $1.1M in funding
- New Triangle venture capital firm slowly emerging from shadows