CED to highlight four startups at its ‘Streak’ series
Local Tech Wire
RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK, N.C. – Four startup companies will receive advice from a panel of investors, fellow entrepreneurs and marketing experts on Jan. 28 at the Council for Entrepreneurial Development’s next Streak event.
Making presentations will be: Axial Exchange, PlotWatt, Synereca Pharmaceuticals and Vascular Pharmaceuticals.
To be eligible to participate in Streak (click here for program details), the CED set the following guidelines:
• The company has a written business plan
• The company is or will soon be seeking equity investors
• The company is life sciences and technology oriented
• The business plan projects significant growth potential
• The company can benefit from hands-on, expert mentoring
Companies interested in participating in Streak should contact CED’s Bob Pickens (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Dhruv Patel (email@example.com).
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- From photos to out-of-this-world art: Raleigh firm's software transforms images
- LabCorp expands gene tests for cancer - but don't confuse these with 23andMe
- ChannelAdvisor: Mobile cuts deeply into PC share of online shopping
- Inside Appia's latest funding deal: Debt beats dilution
- Can Barley's bark win Super Bowl gold for Durham startup?
- Tech guru Mossberg changes gears, praises Republic Wireless
- Survey explodes myth of the poor VC-backed entrepreneur
- Analyze this: SAS steps up education commitment with Teradata deal
- Web Foundation report reflects concerns about US security state
- IBM bashes Bridgestone after tire giant sues for $600M