CED to highlight four startups at its ‘Streak’ series
Local Tech Wire
RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK, N.C. – Four startup companies will receive advice from a panel of investors, fellow entrepreneurs and marketing experts on Jan. 28 at the Council for Entrepreneurial Development’s next Streak event.
Making presentations will be: Axial Exchange, PlotWatt, Synereca Pharmaceuticals and Vascular Pharmaceuticals.
To be eligible to participate in Streak (click here for program details), the CED set the following guidelines:
• The company has a written business plan
• The company is or will soon be seeking equity investors
• The company is life sciences and technology oriented
• The business plan projects significant growth potential
• The company can benefit from hands-on, expert mentoring
Companies interested in participating in Streak should contact CED’s Bob Pickens (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Dhruv Patel (email@example.com).
Log in or upgrade to view WRALTechWire Insider content
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- NC Biotech Center braces for worst as Senate slashes budget, too
- ArchiveSocial, a new Durham success story, brings home international award
- Durham's high-tech infrastructure, talent lure Virginia company
- Lenovo acknowledges layoffs in Morrisville as part of shift to 'PC Plus' strategy
- Raleigh-based PRA International eyes public offering
- Will lightning strike again for veteran entrepreneur Brian Handly at StepLeader?
- Raleigh app developer StepLeader lands $4.4M in first fund raiser
- IBM opens Linux center in China, says it will work with Red Hat
- Red-hot Raleigh startup WedPics hauls in $1.1M in funding
- New Triangle venture capital firm slowly emerging from shadows