Fidelity plans $100M data center in Wake County - Report
Local Tech Wire
RALEIGH, N.C. - Fidelity Investments, which already operates a large campus and data center in Research Triangle Park, plans to build a $100 million data center in southern Wake County, the Triangle Business Journal reported Friday.
The center will cover 100,000 square feet, the newspaper said.
“Fidelity is planning for incremental growth beyond the capacity we have at our existing data center facility, and we are engaged in active negotiations that are progressing well,” Fidelity spokesperson Jennifer Engle told TBJ. “We believe this is good news for North Carolina and reinforces our commitment to the state.“
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- Star Trek gets real: Durham startup delivers interactive holograms
- Every tech company needs to join 'Global Government Surveillance Reform' movement
- Durham entrepreneurs find ally in Charlotte medtech incubator
- GoGown deal shows power, necessity of networking for startups
- New GSK oncology consortium targets combination therapies
- Fighting hospital infections: A Durham nurse's dream produces the GoGown
- From photos to out-of-this-world art: Raleigh firm's software transforms images
- LabCorp expands gene tests for cancer - but don't confuse these with 23andMe
- ChannelAdvisor: Mobile cuts deeply into PC share of online shopping
- Inside Appia's latest funding deal: Debt beats dilution