Raleigh-based Transite Technology adds Monessen Hearth Systems as client
Local Tech Wire
RALEIGH, N.C. – Privately held Transite Technology, a provider of software solutions and services for increased efficiency and cost savings in transportation management, has another new customer.
Kentucky-based Monessen Hearth Systems has signed on to use Transite for both inbound and outbound supply chain shipping. Transite offerings include My Freight Portal and Contract Manager for tracking least-cost transportation and logistics management.
Financial terms were not disclosed.
So far in 2009, Transite has grown its customer base by 50 percent.
Monessen manufacturers products Vermont Castings, Monessen, Majestic, Lexington Forge and Ambient Technologies brands.
Please log in or register to view WRALTechWire Insider content
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- IBM layoff update: North American cuts climb; mum is word down under
- At last! Sprint 4G service formally launches in Triangle
- Big Blue's layoff total climbs in RTP; North America total surges past 2,800
- Big Blue layoff count nears 2,800 in North America alone
- NC's high-tech job picture improves in May, but ...
- IBM layoff count hits nearly 2,300 across 31 work groups
- NC IDEA: Startup deal flow 'better than it has ever been'
- IBM's job cuts are global, nearing 4,000; most are in U.S.
- CEO fears for future of NC Biofuels Center due to budget cuts
- Workers 50+ take biggest hit among 14% reduction in IBM marketing group