Murdock Research Institute adds new scientist
Kannapolis, N.C. —
She will oversee the light microscopy facilities, offering consultative, collaborative scientific client support on a part-time basis. She will also lead workshops to further enhance knowledge of the microscopy capabilities available at DHMRI.
McCauley comes to DHMRI with over 13 years of experience in microscopic imaging. Most recently, McCauley worked as the director of microscopy for the biology department at Wake Forest University.
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- Star Trek gets real: Durham startup delivers interactive holograms
- Every tech company needs to join 'Global Government Surveillance Reform' movement
- Durham entrepreneurs find ally in Charlotte medtech incubator
- GoGown deal shows power, necessity of networking for startups
- New GSK oncology consortium targets combination therapies
- Fighting hospital infections: A Durham nurse's dream produces the GoGown
- From photos to out-of-this-world art: Raleigh firm's software transforms images
- LabCorp expands gene tests for cancer - but don't confuse these with 23andMe
- ChannelAdvisor: Mobile cuts deeply into PC share of online shopping
- Inside Appia's latest funding deal: Debt beats dilution