Dex One elects new board chairman
Cary, N.C. —
Schultz replaces Eugene Davis, who resigned from the board, the company said Monday.
Schultz has been a member of the Dex One board since 2005. He also is non-executive chairman of the board at Valassis Communications. He retired as CEO of that firm on Dec. 31, 2011.
Davis had served as non-executive chair of the board since August 2011. He has been a member of the board since January 2010.
In addition to his Dex One role, Davis is chairman and chief executive officer of Pirinate Consulting Group.
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- How do you find an IT job? Homework is crucial
- What firms are hiring? IT jobs are available at some very big names
- 'Let's talk tech jobs:' What's really happening in IT hiring?
- Star Trek gets real: Durham startup delivers interactive holograms
- Every tech company needs to join 'Global Government Surveillance Reform' movement
- Durham entrepreneurs find ally in Charlotte medtech incubator
- GoGown deal shows power, necessity of networking for startups
- New GSK oncology consortium targets combination therapies
- Fighting hospital infections: A Durham nurse's dream produces the GoGown
- From photos to out-of-this-world art: Raleigh firm's software transforms images