N.C. Technology Association opens Charlotte office
The Charlotte area has led the state in membership increase over each of the last three years.
“This represents the first time NCTA has opened an office outside of its Raleigh headquarters. Many of our Charlotte members have played a pivotal role in the opening of this office, which will support the Queen City’s growing technology industry,” said Kay Read, Director of Member Value (Charlotte Region).
The office is located in the building operated by goodmortgage.com, an NCTA member.
NCTA has more than 500 companies, some 20 percent of which have a presence or a primary office in Charlotte.
Two NCTA events are scheduled in Charlotte in the near future:
- Techworking with NCTA - June 19, 2012 from 5:30pm to 7:30pm at the Carolina Ale House (201 S. College Street)
- Emerging Tech & Trends: Interoperability in a SaaS World - July 11, 2012 from 8:30am to 11:00am at the Duke Energy Paul Anderson Auditorium (400 S. Tryon Street)
Please log in to view WRALTechWire Insider content
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- NC Biotech Center braces for worst as Senate slashes budget, too
- ArchiveSocial, a new Durham success story, brings home international award
- Durham's high-tech infrastructure, talent lure Virginia company
- Lenovo acknowledges layoffs in Morrisville as part of shift to 'PC Plus' strategy
- Raleigh-based PRA International eyes public offering
- Will lightning strike again for veteran entrepreneur Brian Handly at StepLeader?
- Raleigh app developer StepLeader lands $4.4M in first fund raiser
- IBM opens Linux center in China, says it will work with Red Hat
- Red-hot Raleigh startup WedPics hauls in $1.1M in funding
- New Triangle venture capital firm slowly emerging from shadows