N.C. Technology Association opens Charlotte office
The Charlotte area has led the state in membership increase over each of the last three years.
“This represents the first time NCTA has opened an office outside of its Raleigh headquarters. Many of our Charlotte members have played a pivotal role in the opening of this office, which will support the Queen City’s growing technology industry,” said Kay Read, Director of Member Value (Charlotte Region).
The office is located in the building operated by goodmortgage.com, an NCTA member.
NCTA has more than 500 companies, some 20 percent of which have a presence or a primary office in Charlotte.
Two NCTA events are scheduled in Charlotte in the near future:
- Techworking with NCTA - June 19, 2012 from 5:30pm to 7:30pm at the Carolina Ale House (201 S. College Street)
- Emerging Tech & Trends: Interoperability in a SaaS World - July 11, 2012 from 8:30am to 11:00am at the Duke Energy Paul Anderson Auditorium (400 S. Tryon Street)
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- Durham entrepreneurs find ally in Charlotte medtech incubator
- GoGown deal shows power, necessity of networking for startups
- New GSK oncology consortium targets combination therapies
- Fighting hospital infections: A Durham nurse's dream produces the GoGown
- From photos to out-of-this-world art: Raleigh firm's software transforms images
- LabCorp expands gene tests for cancer - but don't confuse these with 23andMe
- ChannelAdvisor: Mobile cuts deeply into PC share of online shopping
- Inside Appia's latest funding deal: Debt beats dilution
- Can Barley's bark win Super Bowl gold for Durham startup?
- Tech guru Mossberg changes gears, praises Republic Wireless