Tech briefs: New Clinipace exec; Pfizer picks Biologics; Bronto marketing whitepaper; new Telit deal; ChannelAdvisor client win; Mariner training
Research Triangle Park, N.C. —
• Contract research organization Clinicpace names a new chief medical officer in Europe.
• Pfizer picks Cary-based Biologics as distribution partner for cancer drug Inlyta.
• Bronto Software is offering a whitepaper outlining how retailers can integrate marketing plans across email, mobile and social marketing.
• Telit Wireless Solutions has landed wireless solution provider Alta Industrial Automation as a customer for its machine-to-machine communications technology.
• Riderscount.com, an international retailer, is using ChannelAdvisor solutions to improve its online sales.
• Mariner, a provider of Microsoft training solutions, will offer PowerPivot training across the southeast after being selected by the authors of PowerPivot for Excel 2010.
techniques needed to implement PowerPivot and make critical business decisions using the most popular BI tool on the planet, Excel.
Get the latest news alerts: Follow LTW at Twitter.
...Copyright 2013 WRAL Tech Wire. All rights reserved.
Please log in to view WRALTechWire Insider content
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- NC Biotech Center braces for worst as Senate slashes budget, too
- ArchiveSocial, a new Durham success story, brings home international award
- Durham's high-tech infrastructure, talent lure Virginia company
- Lenovo acknowledges layoffs in Morrisville as part of shift to 'PC Plus' strategy
- Raleigh-based PRA International eyes public offering
- Will lightning strike again for veteran entrepreneur Brian Handly at StepLeader?
- Raleigh app developer StepLeader lands $4.4M in first fund raiser
- IBM opens Linux center in China, says it will work with Red Hat
- Red-hot Raleigh startup WedPics hauls in $1.1M in funding
- New Triangle venture capital firm slowly emerging from shadows