Apple's digital textbooks?; prosecutors press Nortel case; social media helps site 'stickiness;' LightSquared says GPS evidence rigged; Cisco hits 10,000 server customers
Research Triangle Park, N.C. —
• Apple said to plan digital-textbook push to bolster iPad use in schools, Bloomberg reports. Read more details here.
• Prosecutors say letter acknowledged improper cash provisions at Nortel, Canada’s PostMedia reports. Read more details here.
• Improve site stickiness with social media connections, says a study as reported at TechCrunch. Read more details here.
• LightSquared claims GPS industry is rigging evidence. GigaOm has the details. Read more details here.
• Cisco hits 10,000 server customers, Data Center Knowledge reports. Read more details here.
Get the latest news alerts: Follow LTW at Twitter.
...Copyright 2013 WRAL Tech Wire. All rights reserved.
Please log in to view WRALTechWire Insider content
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- NC Biotech Center braces for worst as Senate slashes budget, too
- ArchiveSocial, a new Durham success story, brings home international award
- Durham's high-tech infrastructure, talent lure Virginia company
- Lenovo acknowledges layoffs in Morrisville as part of shift to 'PC Plus' strategy
- Raleigh-based PRA International eyes public offering
- Will lightning strike again for veteran entrepreneur Brian Handly at StepLeader?
- Raleigh app developer StepLeader lands $4.4M in first fund raiser
- IBM opens Linux center in China, says it will work with Red Hat
- Red-hot Raleigh startup WedPics hauls in $1.1M in funding
- New Triangle venture capital firm slowly emerging from shadows