IBMer killed in elephant stampede; GSK shares fall; Lenovo, NetApp up disk prices; Cisco eyes rebound; Cree earnings preview
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — Some of the latest high-tech and life science related news from the Triangle, North Carolina, the southeast and the world is just a click away....
Copyright 2015 WRAL TechWire. All rights reserved.
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Lenovo teams up with Red Hat, offers hefty rebates in bids to boost server business
- Fresh of $25M funding, Spoonflower wants a CFO with IPO experience
- AT&T, CenturyLink to use $42M in FCC funds for rural NC broadband expansion
- Jay Parker resigns from senior post at Lenovo
- Lenovo confirms Motorola exec to lead combined smartphone business
- Lenovo mobile leader asks 'patience' for his strategy to win 'smartphone market melee'
- Losing streak ends for Goodnight, billiionaires; Triangle stocks rebound, too
- Reports: Motorola now absorbing Lenovo smartphone efforts
- Clayton celebrates 'huge' Novo Nordisk expansion
- Cliff Bleszinki's new game is 'LawBreakers' - Here's the video