IBMer killed in elephant stampede; GSK shares fall; Lenovo, NetApp up disk prices; Cisco eyes rebound; Cree earnings preview
Research Triangle Park, N.C. —
• IBM staffer killed in elephant stampede in India, the Deccan Chronicle reports. Read more details here.
• GSK shares fall on mixed lung drug trials results, Reuters reports. Read more details here.
• Lenovo, NetApp up hard disk drive prices due to Thailand flooding, Slashdot.org reports. Read more details here.
• Cisco gears for rebound in 2012, Barron’s reports (subscription required) Read more details here.
• Cree earnings preview at Newsystocks.com Read more details here.
Get the latest news alerts: Follow LTW at Twitter.
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- GoGown deal shows power, necessity of networking for startups
- New GSK oncology consortium targets combination therapies
- Fighting hospital infections: A Durham nurse's dream produces the GoGown
- From photos to out-of-this-world art: Raleigh firm's software transforms images
- LabCorp expands gene tests for cancer - but don't confuse these with 23andMe
- ChannelAdvisor: Mobile cuts deeply into PC share of online shopping
- Inside Appia's latest funding deal: Debt beats dilution
- Can Barley's bark win Super Bowl gold for Durham startup?
- Tech guru Mossberg changes gears, praises Republic Wireless
- Survey explodes myth of the poor VC-backed entrepreneur