GSK pushes on with wind turbines; Lenovo preps Windows tablet; BlackBerry loses more share; reprieve for LightSquared
Research Triangle Park, N.C. —
• GSK powers ahead with wind turbine plan, the U.K. Telegraph reports. Read more details here.
• Lenovo gears up for Windows-based tablet, DigiTimes reports. Read more details here.
• RIM’s market share keeps dropping. Bloomberg news has the details. Read more details here.
• Sprint gives satellite broadband provider LightSquared a reprieve, according to The Wall Street Journal. Read more details here.
Get the latest news alerts: Follow LTW at Twitter.
Copyright 2013 WRAL Tech Wire. All rights reserved.
Log in or upgrade to view WRALTechWire Insider content
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- Durham's high-tech infrastructure, talent lure Virginia company
- Lenovo acknowledges layoffs in Morrisville as part of shift to 'PC Plus' strategy
- Raleigh-based PRA International eyes public offering
- Will lightning strike again for veteran entrepreneur Brian Handly at StepLeader?
- Raleigh app developer StepLeader lands $4.4M in first fund raiser
- IBM opens Linux center in China, says it will work with Red Hat
- Red-hot Raleigh startup WedPics hauls in $1.1M in funding
- New Triangle venture capital firm slowly emerging from shadows
- Titans of tech seek to excite UNC, Duke grads about a future beyond themselves
- Triangle politician tries to accelerate crowdfunding; bill passes first hurdle