Cisco restructures engineers; GSK expands vaccine alliance; Red Hat share target rises; RIM shares tumble
Research Triangle Park, N.C. —
• Cisco is restructuring its engineering teams, CRN reports. Read more details here.
• GSK expands vaccine alliance with GAVI Alliance to protect children, the company says. Read more details here.
• Red Hat share target rises, Investors.com reports. Read more details here.
• RIM stock tumbles. Bloomberg news has the details. Read more details here.
Get the latest news alerts: Follow LTW at Twitter.
...Copyright 2013 WRAL Tech Wire. All rights reserved.
Please log in to view WRALTechWire Insider content
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- NC Biotech Center braces for worst as Senate slashes budget, too
- ArchiveSocial, a new Durham success story, brings home international award
- Durham's high-tech infrastructure, talent lure Virginia company
- Lenovo acknowledges layoffs in Morrisville as part of shift to 'PC Plus' strategy
- Raleigh-based PRA International eyes public offering
- Will lightning strike again for veteran entrepreneur Brian Handly at StepLeader?
- Raleigh app developer StepLeader lands $4.4M in first fund raiser
- IBM opens Linux center in China, says it will work with Red Hat
- Red-hot Raleigh startup WedPics hauls in $1.1M in funding
- New Triangle venture capital firm slowly emerging from shadows