Congress OKs Internet war; Microsoft upgrading all IEs; LightSquared still affects GPS; Facebook-Greenpeace truce; RIM buyers scarce; TI moving to Nasdaq
Research Triangle Park, N.C. —
• Congress OKs Internet war at Pentagon, Wired says. Read more details here.
• Microsoft is upgrading all Internet Explorer browsers. TechCrunch has the details. Read more details here.
• LightSquared signal still interferes with GPS, The Wall Street Journal reports. Read more details here.
• Facebook, Greenpeace reach truce over data center power, The AP reports. Read more details here.
• Research In Motion’s botched tablet launch is hurting stock price, Bloomberg says. Read more details here.
• Texas Instruments moving to Nasdaq in cost-cutting move, Bloomberg reports. Read more details here.
Get the latest news alerts: Follow LTW at Twitter.
...Copyright 2013 WRAL Tech Wire. All rights reserved.
Please log in or register to view WRALTechWire Insider content
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- IBM layoff update: North American cuts climb; mum is word down under
- At last! Sprint 4G service formally launches in Triangle
- Big Blue's layoff total climbs in RTP; North America total surges past 2,800
- Big Blue layoff count nears 2,800 in North America alone
- NC's high-tech job picture improves in May, but ...
- IBM layoff count hits nearly 2,300 across 31 work groups
- NC IDEA: Startup deal flow 'better than it has ever been'
- IBM's job cuts are global, nearing 4,000; most are in U.S.
- CEO fears for future of NC Biofuels Center due to budget cuts
- Workers 50+ take biggest hit among 14% reduction in IBM marketing group