Quintiles closes on Advion BioServices acquisition
Research Triangle Park, N.C. —
Financial terms were not disclosed.
Advion will operate as a Quintiles subsidiary. It offers bioanalytical laboratory services. The company has some 180 employees and operates labs in Indiana, New York and Virginia.
Read the announcement here.
Get the latest news alerts: Follow WRAL Tech Wire at Twitter.
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- How do you find an IT job? Homework is crucial
- What firms are hiring? IT jobs are available at some very big names
- 'Let's talk tech jobs:' What's really happening in IT hiring?
- Star Trek gets real: Durham startup delivers interactive holograms
- Every tech company needs to join 'Global Government Surveillance Reform' movement
- Durham entrepreneurs find ally in Charlotte medtech incubator
- GoGown deal shows power, necessity of networking for startups
- New GSK oncology consortium targets combination therapies
- Fighting hospital infections: A Durham nurse's dream produces the GoGown
- From photos to out-of-this-world art: Raleigh firm's software transforms images