$232M fund targets NC life science startups; Fidelity buys Nortel offices; UK won't pay for GSK lupus drug; Cisco adds search, sharing to Telepresence; NetApp lands nuclear security lab deal
Research Triangle Park, N.C. —
• New $232M NC fund targets life sciences, The Triangle Business Journal says. Read more details here.
• Fidelity buys Nortel offices in RTP. The News & Observer has the details. Read more details here.
• UK government won’t pay for GSK lupus drug, Dow Jones news wires reports. Read more details here.
• Cisco adds video searching, sharing to TelePresence, according to InformationWeek. Read more details here.
• US nuclear security lab supercomputer to use NetApp storage, Datacenter Dynamics says. Read more details here.
Get the latest news alerts: Follow LTW at Twitter.
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- Star Trek gets real: Durham startup delivers interactive holograms
- Every tech company needs to join 'Global Government Surveillance Reform' movement
- Durham entrepreneurs find ally in Charlotte medtech incubator
- GoGown deal shows power, necessity of networking for startups
- New GSK oncology consortium targets combination therapies
- Fighting hospital infections: A Durham nurse's dream produces the GoGown
- From photos to out-of-this-world art: Raleigh firm's software transforms images
- LabCorp expands gene tests for cancer - but don't confuse these with 23andMe
- ChannelAdvisor: Mobile cuts deeply into PC share of online shopping
- Inside Appia's latest funding deal: Debt beats dilution