KnowledgeTree launches app for mobile document management
Raleigh, N.C. —
The company says its “Smart Tools” app includes these tools:
• Smart Tags let users organize documents based on their unique business model. Corporate counsel can structure contracts by due date, client number, and product type to make managing documents a snap.
• Smart Alerts keep professionals on top of changing documents and activities. Now, as a statement of work is revised, project teams get instant alerts on their iOS device. Approvals get unstuck, and business processes accelerated.
• Smart Search looks in document titles and Smart Tags to find needed files. Now, sales people can discover a proposal they want to validate from any location. They can even save files in a secure vault on their device for offline review.
Get the latest news alerts: Follow WRAL Tech Wire at Twitter.
...Copyright 2013 WRAL Tech Wire. All rights reserved.
Please log in or register to view WRALTechWire Insider content
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- IBM layoff update: North American cuts climb; mum is word down under
- At last! Sprint 4G service formally launches in Triangle
- Big Blue's layoff total climbs in RTP; North America total surges past 2,800
- Big Blue layoff count nears 2,800 in North America alone
- NC's high-tech job picture improves in May, but ...
- IBM layoff count hits nearly 2,300 across 31 work groups
- NC IDEA: Startup deal flow 'better than it has ever been'
- IBM's job cuts are global, nearing 4,000; most are in U.S.
- CEO fears for future of NC Biofuels Center due to budget cuts
- Workers 50+ take biggest hit among 14% reduction in IBM marketing group