NetApp shares fall after earnings miss; Red Hat upgrades virtualization, threatens VMware; Cisco takes on Skype; AT&T sues law firms fighting merger
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — Some of the latest high-tech and life science related news from the Triangle, North Carolina, the southeast and the world is just a click away....
Copyright 2017 WRAL TechWire. All rights reserved.
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Study: 'Tasty' cannabis edibles need better labels for safety
- Report spells out strategy for how NC can cash in on 'data economy'
- Report: NC equity funding drops $400M in '16 yet reach grows
- Despite big changes, Google Fiber says it's 'here to stay in Triangle'
- Duke inventors' kitchen safety recipe: Internet of Things stove control, app raises $175K
- A witness to amazing RDU growth: Jammed LA-to-RDU Sunday night flight
- IBM's top exec defends Trump role in letter to employees
- Inside Offline's big deal with McClatchy: What's next for Raleigh startup, how deal was made
- Startup Offline Media lands McClatchy as investor
- John Kane's vision for Research Triangle Regional Partnership: Marketing, branding