N.C. Research Campus working with IBM, Microsoft
Computer technology giants Microsoft and IBM have burgeoning partnerships with the N.C. Research Campus.
Both companies are working with the David H. Murdock Research Institute, the public charity that owns and operates the Core Laboratory at the Research Campus in Kannapolis.
The relationships with IBM and Microsoft are important but still formative, said Dr. Kenneth Russell, chief information officer for the Murdock Research Institute. He said the companies will collaborate with the institute and play an active role at the Research Campus, which focuses on human health, nutrition and agriculture.
"We are looking for partners, not vendors," Russell said. "This is different than going out and buying services and products."...
Copyright 2016 by Capitol Broadcasting Company. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Asian shares lower ahead of closely watched US jobs report
- Firm to restart shuttered Siler City chicken plant, creating 500 jobs
- FDA will require e-cigarettes and contents to be reviewed
- House bill would curb new regulation of e-cigarettes, cigars
- Catholic charities want to know about Duke Energy lobbying