PepsiCo delays plans for lab at N.C. Research CampusBy Salisbury Post
PepsiCo's plans to open a 4,000-square-foot laboratory at the N.C. Research Campus apparently are on hold.
The food and beverage giant announced last fall that it would join the $1.5 billion biotechnology complex in Kannapolis, making it the campus' highest profile industry partner.
But the economy may have changed those plans, Research Campus founder David Murdock said.
"It's in flux," he said.
For details, see the Salisbury Post report....
Copyright 2016 by Capitol Broadcasting Company. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- US stocks hit by health care woes but avoid bigger losses
- Despite economic losses, NC Chamber stays mum on HB2
- Whole Foods exec: No tattoo shops planned for new chain yet
- Exxon sees smallest profit in 16 years, Chevron posts loss
- As Prime Now in Raleigh shows, Amazon looks to expand deliveries globally