PepsiCo delays plans for lab at N.C. Research CampusBy Salisbury Post
PepsiCo's plans to open a 4,000-square-foot laboratory at the N.C. Research Campus apparently are on hold.
The food and beverage giant announced last fall that it would join the $1.5 billion biotechnology complex in Kannapolis, making it the campus' highest profile industry partner.
But the economy may have changed those plans, Research Campus founder David Murdock said.
"It's in flux," he said.
For details, see the Salisbury Post report....
Copyright 2015 by Capitol Broadcasting Company. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- US adds a robust 295K jobs; jobless rate falls to 5.5 percent
- US trade deficit in January falls 8.3 percent to $41.8 billion
- Triangle Restaurant News: Noodle Kitchen opens Monday in Glenwood South
- Three reasons Apple's watch will - or won't - change the game
- Can Etsy keep its folksy brand and make shareholders money?