BioMerieux acquires California cancer-testing firm for $60M
BioMerieux, a French life-sciences firm with its U.S. headquarters in Durham, is buying a California diagnostic-testing firm for $60 million.
AviaraDx, which is based in San Diego, has 19 employees and is privately held. It expects to report a loss of $8 million this year.
The California firm provides cancer tests that are designed to help oncologists make decisions in treatment strategies. It also operates a services lab.
As part of BioMerieux, AviaraDx will operate as BioTheranostics....
Copyright 2016 by Capitol Broadcasting Company. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- AT&T's $85.4B deal for Time Warner: A new bet on synergy + Graphical views
- Nintendo just went next-level with its new video game system
- Average gasoline price down 4 cents to $2.25 a gallon
- For some low-income workers, retirement is only a dream
- In blow to EU, byzantine politics blocks Canadian trade deal