BioMerieux acquires California cancer-testing firm for $60M
BioMerieux, a French life-sciences firm with its U.S. headquarters in Durham, is buying a California diagnostic-testing firm for $60 million.
AviaraDx, which is based in San Diego, has 19 employees and is privately held. It expects to report a loss of $8 million this year.
The California firm provides cancer tests that are designed to help oncologists make decisions in treatment strategies. It also operates a services lab.
As part of BioMerieux, AviaraDx will operate as BioTheranostics....
Copyright 2017 by Capitol Broadcasting Company. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Will Trump end globalization? The doubt haunts Davos' elite
- Matt Cohler helped build Facebook, Snapchat, LinkedIn and Uber. Here's his advice for startups
- China's growth in 2016 slumps as Trump trade struggle looms
- Paramount inks $1B film co-finance deal with 2 Chinese firms
- Navy: Wind farm opposed by GOP lawmakers won't harm radar