Hamner Institutes Adds Investigator for Breast Cancer Research
Julianne Hall, an adjunct professor of biology at Elon University, is joining The Hamner Institutes for Health Sciences as a research investigator in its Division of Computational Biology.
Hall will focus on molecular pharmacology and conduct breast cancer research. She has been involved in cancer research for more than 10 years.
A holder of a doctorate from Duke in pharmacology, Hall has served as a research scientist and pharmacology junior faculty member at Duke. She also was a postdoctoral fellow at the National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences,...
Copyright 2017 by Capitol Broadcasting Company. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- How student loan servicers affect tens of millions of people
- FACT CHECK: Trump starts on familiar note: with exaggeration
- Chinese express doubts about US relations under Trump
- Will Trump end globalization? The doubt haunts Davos' elite
- Matt Cohler helped build Facebook, Snapchat, LinkedIn and Uber. Here's his advice for startups