Hamner Institutes Adds Investigator for Breast Cancer Research
Julianne Hall, an adjunct professor of biology at Elon University, is joining The Hamner Institutes for Health Sciences as a research investigator in its Division of Computational Biology.
Hall will focus on molecular pharmacology and conduct breast cancer research. She has been involved in cancer research for more than 10 years.
A holder of a doctorate from Duke in pharmacology, Hall has served as a research scientist and pharmacology junior faculty member at Duke. She also was a postdoctoral fellow at the National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences,...
Copyright 2016 by Capitol Broadcasting Company. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- US stocks hit by health care woes but avoid bigger losses
- Despite economic losses, NC Chamber stays mum on HB2
- Whole Foods exec: No tattoo shops planned for new chain yet
- Exxon sees smallest profit in 16 years, Chevron posts loss
- As Prime Now in Raleigh shows, Amazon looks to expand deliveries globally