Hamner Institutes Adds Investigator for Breast Cancer Research
Julianne Hall, an adjunct professor of biology at Elon University, is joining The Hamner Institutes for Health Sciences as a research investigator in its Division of Computational Biology.
Hall will focus on molecular pharmacology and conduct breast cancer research. She has been involved in cancer research for more than 10 years.
A holder of a doctorate from Duke in pharmacology, Hall has served as a research scientist and pharmacology junior faculty member at Duke. She also was a postdoctoral fellow at the National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences,...
Copyright 2016 by Capitol Broadcasting Company. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Fees grow faster than nest egg in NC employees' pension fund
- Raleigh nonprofit hopes 'pay what you want' pop-ups can help people get healthy meals
- Consumer Reports: Don't take out student loans you can't afford
- Cree (again) recalls LED lamps that get too hot
- US wants to force lower speeds on truck and bus drivers