CRO Inclinix Makes Changes in Management Team
Inclinix, a contract research organization focused on enrollment and recruitment for clinical trials, is making several changes in its management team.
Among them is a new chief financial officer and the promotion of the existing CFO.
Jeffrey Reiniche is joining Inclinix as CFO. He is a former executive with Click Commerce, Health Alliance and PricewaterhouseCoopers.
Robert Bernosky, who was CFO, is being promoted to the newly created position of executive vice president for strategic alliances.
William Gwinn, Jr. is joining the company as vice president for product marketing. The position is a new one for the firm. He has worked for Medstat as well as IMS Health, Schering-Plough and Procter & Gamble.
Also joining the company is Robert Welch as directgor for strategic accounts. He has worked for Trion Specialty Gases, ATMI, Inc., and Air Liquide.
Bryan McIntyre, senior vice president with Inclinix, is retiring....
Copyright 2016 by Capitol Broadcasting Company. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Holden Beach 10-year-old uses popcorn business to buy Christmas gifts for other kids
- The colonel's secret recipe revealed? Not so fast, says KFC
- Fees grow faster than nest egg in NC employees' pension fund
- Raleigh nonprofit hopes 'pay what you want' pop-ups can help people get healthy meals
- Cree (again) recalls LED lamps that get too hot