Stiefel Laboratories to Dedicate RTP Facility on Tuesday
Stiefel Laboratories will formally open its 155,000 square foot research and development facility in RTP on Tuesday.
Stiefel, a 160-year-old privately held company focused on dermatology, will operate out of a facility once owned by Eli Lilly that has been extensively renovated. More than 200 people will be employed at the center.
Brent Stiefel, vice president of global corporate development, and Todd Stiefel, vice president of global strategy, will attend the event. Both are sixth generation family member working for the company.
A formal ceremony marking the opening will start at 4 p.m.
The facility is located at 20 TW Alexander Drive in RTP.
The company is based in Coral Gables, Fla....
Copyright 2016 by Capitol Broadcasting Company. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Asian shares rise as low interest rates fuel buying
- Appeals court nixes $7.25B credit card swipe fee settlement
- 8 Triangle-area Noodles & Company locations hit by customer data breach
- AP to use Automated Insights robotic software for Minor League Baseball
- Netflix to boost original series, films in and from Asia