47 N.C. teachers selected for Kenan Fellowships
Raleigh, N.C. — The Kenan Fellows Program for Curriculum and Leadership Development have selected 47 teachers to join the Class of 2012 Kenan Fellows - the largest class to be brought into the program in a single year....
Copyright 2016 WRAL TechWire. All rights reserved.
STEM News is generated through a collaborative effort between the NC STEM Learning Network and WRAL TechWire. To submit story ideas, please email WTW Editor Rick Smith email@example.com or Noah Garrett firstname.lastname@example.org.) Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- 'Look, look:' Mira carries Triangle hopes to Google Demo Day
- Analyst: Q-IMS merger could trigger more deals; why Street doesn't like Q deal
- CEOs' meeting leads to huge $17.6B Quintiles-IMS merger
- Meet Carolyn Sparano, a Bronto vet, now its GM
- Joe Colopy's last Bronto roar: What's next for one of Triangle's best known entrepreneurs?
- Chaz Felix: Why he left Bronto, what's next, and will he work with Joe Colopy again?
- Executive Q&A: Practichem CEO talks new funding, hiring plans, benefits of relocating to Triangle
- Double winners: HQ Raleigh, Red Hat share Full Steam awards spotlight
- Cash for tech: Windsor Circle to invest new funding in development
- Don't miss your chance to celebrate with Full Steam Ahead Award winners