47 N.C. teachers selected for Kenan Fellowships
Raleigh, N.C. — The Kenan Fellows Program for Curriculum and Leadership Development have selected 47 teachers to join the Class of 2012 Kenan Fellows - the largest class to be brought into the program in a single year....
Copyright 2014 WRAL Tech Wire. All rights reserved.
STEM News is generated through a collaborative effort between the NC STEM Learning Network and WRAL Tech Wire. To submit story ideas, please email WTW Editor Rick Smith firstname.lastname@example.org or Noah Garrett email@example.com.) Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- A mentor becomes a partner: How Silverpop CEO boosts Windsor Circle
- No Ashton Kutcher smartphone, Lenovo says
- Checking in on 'tattooed guy' with SXSW-bound Raleigh team
- Sneak peek: Stylish HQRaleigh on eve of move-in day
- Raleigh mayor heads to Austin to recruit entrepreneurs, businesses
- Reports: Strike against IBM-Lenovo deal continues in China
- RTP misses out on $100M Cisco 'Internet of Everything' center
- IBM job protests in China don't generate sympathy in US
- Leadership lessons from the Red Hat tower: CEO stresses r-e-s-p-e-c-t
- Inside Lookout Capital's biggest deal: Why pick Wright Foods?