47 N.C. teachers selected for Kenan Fellowships
Raleigh, N.C. — The Kenan Fellows Program for Curriculum and Leadership Development have selected 47 teachers to join the Class of 2012 Kenan Fellows - the largest class to be brought into the program in a single year....
Copyright 2015 WRAL TechWire. All rights reserved.
STEM News is generated through a collaborative effort between the NC STEM Learning Network and WRAL TechWire. To submit story ideas, please email WTW Editor Rick Smith email@example.com or Noah Garrett firstname.lastname@example.org.) Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Report ranks AT&T No. 1 in fierce Triangle wireless battle
- Mark Zuckerberg delivers a message of hope - on Facebook, of course
- Missed the Internet of Things event? Watch it on demand
- Internet of Things is already helping save lives - including mine
- Red Hat's leaders, a chance to have impact, fun lure new CFO from Valley
- Duke survey: Jobs go unfilled because execs can't find qualified workers
- Beef up those sigs: New Research Triangle Software app adds photo, logo to texts
- Channel marketing, B2B sales and the rise of RTP's Zift Solutions
- Who's best presidential contender for business? Trump, say CFOs in Duke survey
- SAS to add 80 acres worth $11.7M to Cary campus in 'exchange' with NC State