47 N.C. teachers selected for Kenan Fellowships
Raleigh, N.C. — The Kenan Fellows Program for Curriculum and Leadership Development have selected 47 teachers to join the Class of 2012 Kenan Fellows - the largest class to be brought into the program in a single year....
Copyright 2014 WRAL TechWire. All rights reserved.
STEM News is generated through a collaborative effort between the NC STEM Learning Network and WRAL TechWire. To submit story ideas, please email WTW Editor Rick Smith email@example.com or Noah Garrett firstname.lastname@example.org.) Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- Clinverse CEO: Pharma industry changes mean more business opportunities
- Prediction: Failure to pass crowdfunding, other economic development bills will hurt N.C.
- Inside Inc. 5000: Two Toasters' mobile apps deliver 579% growth
- Clinverse CEO: New venture funding to drive expansion, create new jobs
- Crowdfunding killed in NC; bill backer criticizes Senate strategy
- Exclusive: GroundFloor isn't moving to Atlanta due to NC crowdfunding impasse
- Exclusive: In-depth survey helps ChannelAdvisor plot next ecommerce moves
- Crowdfunding, solar, job recruitment at stake in legislative impasse
- New life for crowdfunding bill: House will review Monday
- Inside Windsor Circle's new round: Why Comcast as investor, how Steve Case helps, new jobs, expansion