IBMer says N.C. is positioned to lead in STEM education
Advancing STEM education will require new, inventive approaches that can easily be scaled to meet local, state, and national needs. IBM executive Stanley Litow says North Carolina is uniquely position to lead the nation in STEM education reform....
STEM News is generated through a collaborative effort between the NC STEM Learning Network and WRAL Tech Wire. To submit story ideas, please email WTW Editor Rick Smith firstname.lastname@example.org or Noah Garrett email@example.com.) Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- GoGown deal shows power, necessity of networking for startups
- New GSK oncology consortium targets combination therapies
- Fighting hospital infections: A Durham nurse's dream produces the GoGown
- From photos to out-of-this-world art: Raleigh firm's software transforms images
- LabCorp expands gene tests for cancer - but don't confuse these with 23andMe
- ChannelAdvisor: Mobile cuts deeply into PC share of online shopping
- Inside Appia's latest funding deal: Debt beats dilution
- Can Barley's bark win Super Bowl gold for Durham startup?
- Tech guru Mossberg changes gears, praises Republic Wireless
- Survey explodes myth of the poor VC-backed entrepreneur