IBMer says N.C. is positioned to lead in STEM education
Advancing STEM education will require new, inventive approaches that can easily be scaled to meet local, state, and national needs. IBM executive Stanley Litow says North Carolina is uniquely position to lead the nation in STEM education reform....
Copyright 2014 WRAL TechWire. All rights reserved.
STEM News is generated through a collaborative effort between the NC STEM Learning Network and WRAL TechWire. To submit story ideas, please email WTW Editor Rick Smith email@example.com or Noah Garrett firstname.lastname@example.org.) Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- VC attorney: Crowdfunding will boost growth - but don't expect 'economic miracle'
- Crowdfunding stays alive in revised Senate bill, but ...
- Meet the 'born multi-tasker' bringing Startup Grind to Raleigh
- House won't 'concur' on bill with crowdfunding, but ...
- Lenovo dials up global smartphone share in record quarter
- Offering a stipend to startups, Groundwork Labs demonstrates its own growth
- Report: Motorola Mobility sales surging ahead of Lenovo deal close
- Wedding bell blues? Not at Raleigh startup WedPics
- Lenovo catches Internet of Things fever - is it good idea?
- N.C. Senate OKs bill with crowdfunding but future is 'uncertain'