N.C. a finalist – again – in ‘Race to the Top’ contest
After a strong showing in Round 1 in March, North Carolina again has been named as one of 18 states and the District of Columbia as a finalist in the second round of the federal Race to the Top education grant competition. Winners are expected to be announced in late August or September, officials said on Tuesday....
Copyright 2016 WRAL TechWire. All rights reserved.
STEM News is generated through a collaborative effort between the NC STEM Learning Network and WRAL TechWire. To submit story ideas, please email WTW Editor Rick Smith firstname.lastname@example.org or Noah Garrett email@example.com.) Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Longfellow lands 2nd tenant at Imperial Center, nears adding 3rd
- Tech links: Cisco zero day flaw; Watson cognitive ads; Lenovo Moto M phone; IBM, blockchain and banks; GSK vaccine growth; Red Hat explains Open Stack
- Texting for air traffic control; disabled racer driver's license; 3-DNA baby (+ BBC video); stopping Facebook-WhatsApp data sharing
- RTP's Cloud Pharma tries crowdfunding for Zika, ALS research
- From wearables to drones: How RTP tech firms might save your life in 2021
- Former SAS exec Jim Davis leaves Informatica
- Long-time SAS CTO retires, in 'stealth mode' for startup
- WRAL mobile health event focus: Growing importance of mData to your health
- AT&T-Google Fiber fiber fight gets nastier in utility pole case
- PwC: MoneyTree venture capital report will continue
- National Venture Capital Association picks new provider for VC data (+ video)
- 'AirGig:' AT&T testing power grid for multi-gigabit Internet (+ video)
- NC firms winning more federal innovation, tech grants (+ video)