Mobile startup drives apps creation with S.C. students
Mobile software startup 52apps has an ambitious goal: create a new application for the iPhone or iPad every week. Just as ambitious: Do it with college students in South Carolina, far from the engineering hotbeds of Silicon Valley, New York or Austin, Texas...
STEM News is generated through a collaborative effort between the NC STEM Learning Network and WRAL TechWire. To submit story ideas, please email WTW Editor Rick Smith firstname.lastname@example.org or Noah Garrett email@example.com.) Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Internet of Things is already helping save lives - including mine
- Red Hat's leaders, a chance to have impact, fun lure new CFO from Valley
- Duke survey: Jobs go unfilled because execs can't find qualified workers
- Beef up those sigs: New Research Triangle Software app adds photo, logo to texts
- Channel marketing, B2B sales and the rise of RTP's Zift Solutions
- Who's best presidential contender for business? Trump, say CFOs in Duke survey
- SAS to add 80 acres worth $11.7M to Cary campus in 'exchange' with NC State
- Full speed ahead at Medfusion despite it's David-vs-Goliath fight with Allscripts
- Exclusive: Why Silicon Valley's IXL is bringing ed tech jobs to Raleigh
- Red-hot August for Triangle startups: More than $65 million