Mobile startup drives apps creation with S.C. students
Mobile software startup 52apps has an ambitious goal: create a new application for the iPhone or iPad every week. Just as ambitious: Do it with college students in South Carolina, far from the engineering hotbeds of Silicon Valley, New York or Austin, Texas...
STEM News is generated through a collaborative effort between the NC STEM Learning Network and WRAL TechWire. To submit story ideas, please email WTW Editor Rick Smith email@example.com or Noah Garrett firstname.lastname@example.org.) Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- 'Look, look:' Mira carries Triangle hopes to Google Demo Day
- Analyst: Q-IMS merger could trigger more deals; why Street doesn't like Q deal
- CEOs' meeting leads to huge $17.6B Quintiles-IMS merger
- Meet Carolyn Sparano, a Bronto vet, now its GM
- Joe Colopy's last Bronto roar: What's next for one of Triangle's best known entrepreneurs?
- Chaz Felix: Why he left Bronto, what's next, and will he work with Joe Colopy again?
- Executive Q&A: Practichem CEO talks new funding, hiring plans, benefits of relocating to Triangle
- Double winners: HQ Raleigh, Red Hat share Full Steam awards spotlight
- Cash for tech: Windsor Circle to invest new funding in development
- Don't miss your chance to celebrate with Full Steam Ahead Award winners