Mobile startup drives apps creation with S.C. students
Mobile software startup 52apps has an ambitious goal: create a new application for the iPhone or iPad every week. Just as ambitious: Do it with college students in South Carolina, far from the engineering hotbeds of Silicon Valley, New York or Austin, Texas...
STEM News is generated through a collaborative effort between the NC STEM Learning Network and WRAL TechWire. To submit story ideas, please email WTW Editor Rick Smith email@example.com or Noah Garrett firstname.lastname@example.org.) Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- Obama's immigration moves don't satisfy tech sector, entrepreneurs
- FCC: 'Big dogs' will sue any new net neutrality rules
- Forbes: Wilmington, Raleigh, Asheville, Durham-CH are 'smart' cities
- Consumer Reports: Republic Wireless is top prepaid provider
- AT&T topples Verizon in latest Raleigh wireless tests
- Reality check: Next Glass goes live with wine, beer app
- Survey shows corporate progress in embracing LGBT equality
- Raleigh digital marketing agency hiring up to 30 after acquisition
- Appia's CEO plans to 'stay engaged' as $100M deal unfolds
- More help wanted: High-tech job openings across NC surge 6%