Mobile startup drives apps creation with S.C. students
Mobile software startup 52apps has an ambitious goal: create a new application for the iPhone or iPad every week. Just as ambitious: Do it with college students in South Carolina, far from the engineering hotbeds of Silicon Valley, New York or Austin, Texas...
STEM News is generated through a collaborative effort between the NC STEM Learning Network and WRAL TechWire. To submit story ideas, please email WTW Editor Rick Smith firstname.lastname@example.org or Noah Garrett email@example.com.) Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Joan Siefert Rose's job: She joins RTP consulting firm in January
- Exclusive: Bob Geolas talks new job, challenges, leaving RTP
- Former RTP Foundation CEO Bob Geolas joins consulting firm
- Exclusive: Joan Siefert Rose talks past, future as she leaves CED
- Triangle's tech links to President-elect Trump: Blackstone, IBM
- Entrepreneur Steve Malik aims to take Triangle soccer to major leagues
- Republic founding CEO: 'David' is 'better armed' to fight Goliaths
- Triangle Technology Executives Council's new leader spells out group's mission, goals
- Exclusive: Republic CEO talks growth, profitability, $100M in revenue and climbing
- Exclusive: Republic Wireless plans more jobs, marketing, new products with $30M spinout