Mobile startup drives apps creation with S.C. students
Mobile software startup 52apps has an ambitious goal: create a new application for the iPhone or iPad every week. Just as ambitious: Do it with college students in South Carolina, far from the engineering hotbeds of Silicon Valley, New York or Austin, Texas...
STEM News is generated through a collaborative effort between the NC STEM Learning Network and WRAL TechWire. To submit story ideas, please email WTW Editor Rick Smith email@example.com or Noah Garrett firstname.lastname@example.org.) Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- CED Life Science Conference to showcase Triangle's remarkable success story
- Exits of Plastina, Lipson are good news for Triangle - Here's why
- Study: 'Tasty' cannabis edibles need better labels for safety
- Report spells out strategy for how NC can cash in on 'data economy'
- Report: NC equity funding drops $400M in '16 yet reach grows
- Despite big changes, Google Fiber says it's 'here to stay in Triangle'
- Duke inventors' kitchen safety recipe: Internet of Things stove control, app raises $175K
- A witness to amazing RDU growth: Jammed LA-to-RDU Sunday night flight
- IBM's top exec defends Trump role in letter to employees
- Inside Offline's big deal with McClatchy: What's next for Raleigh startup, how deal was made