Mobile startup drives apps creation with S.C. students
Mobile software startup 52apps has an ambitious goal: create a new application for the iPhone or iPad every week. Just as ambitious: Do it with college students in South Carolina, far from the engineering hotbeds of Silicon Valley, New York or Austin, Texas...
STEM News is generated through a collaborative effort between the NC STEM Learning Network and WRAL TechWire. To submit story ideas, please email WTW Editor Rick Smith email@example.com or Noah Garrett firstname.lastname@example.org.) Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- 10 reasons why you should attend 'Fiber Transforms Triangle' event
- Will your startup 'VAPORIZE'? Marc Andreessen's warning to entrepreneurs, VCs
- Exclusive: IBM affirms RTP's importance with new data center
- Sageworks hopes to incubate new businesses, ideas with I-Lab
- Red Hat reports bug that could devastate 'Internet of Things'
- Novartis dedicates $1B vaccine plant with VIP flu shots as NC exec who recruited the firm will watch
- No Google Fiber news soon for RTP, but digging is furious in Austin
- Is Charlotte really the Silicon Valley of the South?
- Do Apple, Google changes ensure privacy? National Law Journal says no
- New wave of 'undisclosed investors' now powering NC tech startups