Mobile startup drives apps creation with S.C. students
Mobile software startup 52apps has an ambitious goal: create a new application for the iPhone or iPad every week. Just as ambitious: Do it with college students in South Carolina, far from the engineering hotbeds of Silicon Valley, New York or Austin, Texas...
STEM News is generated through a collaborative effort between the NC STEM Learning Network and WRAL TechWire. To submit story ideas, please email WTW Editor Rick Smith firstname.lastname@example.org or Noah Garrett email@example.com.) Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Fresh of $25M funding, Spoonflower wants a CFO with IPO experience
- AT&T, CenturyLink to use $42M in FCC funds for rural NC broadband expansion
- Jay Parker resigns from senior post at Lenovo
- Lenovo confirms Motorola exec to lead combined smartphone business
- Lenovo mobile leader asks 'patience' for his strategy to win 'smartphone market melee'
- Losing streak ends for Goodnight, billiionaires; Triangle stocks rebound, too
- Reports: Motorola now absorbing Lenovo smartphone efforts
- Clayton celebrates 'huge' Novo Nordisk expansion
- Cliff Bleszinki's new game is 'LawBreakers' - Here's the video
- Inside $25M Spoonflower deal: 50 new jobs, big plans for growth, 'we've only scratched the surface'