Mobile startup drives apps creation with S.C. students
Mobile software startup 52apps has an ambitious goal: create a new application for the iPhone or iPad every week. Just as ambitious: Do it with college students in South Carolina, far from the engineering hotbeds of Silicon Valley, New York or Austin, Texas...
STEM News is generated through a collaborative effort between the NC STEM Learning Network and WRAL TechWire. To submit story ideas, please email WTW Editor Rick Smith email@example.com or Noah Garrett firstname.lastname@example.org.) Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Is GSK open to a merger? 'A big issue to cross,' CEO says
- Ex-GSK employees facing layoffs at Parexel; firm won't comment
- Survey: More Triangle startups to cut spending, reduce hiring
- San Francisco firm acquires Raleigh-based social marketer Expion
- IBM layoffs? Top finance exec sees more 'workforce rebalancing'
- Tech giants keep spending big on lobbying in DC
- 'Humbled' veteran Quintiles exec gears up for new role as Q2 CEO
- Will there be layoffs as well as new jobs as Quintiles' Q2 launches?
- The Startup Factory takes its first step toward going statewide
- State to add 105,000 jobs this year, jobless rate to fall says NCSU economist