Mobile startup drives apps creation with S.C. students
Mobile software startup 52apps has an ambitious goal: create a new application for the iPhone or iPad every week. Just as ambitious: Do it with college students in South Carolina, far from the engineering hotbeds of Silicon Valley, New York or Austin, Texas...
STEM News is generated through a collaborative effort between the NC STEM Learning Network and WRAL Tech Wire. To submit story ideas, please email WTW Editor Rick Smith email@example.com or Noah Garrett firstname.lastname@example.org.) Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- Star Trek gets real: Durham startup delivers interactive holograms
- Every tech company needs to join 'Global Government Surveillance Reform' movement
- Durham entrepreneurs find ally in Charlotte medtech incubator
- GoGown deal shows power, necessity of networking for startups
- New GSK oncology consortium targets combination therapies
- Fighting hospital infections: A Durham nurse's dream produces the GoGown
- From photos to out-of-this-world art: Raleigh firm's software transforms images
- LabCorp expands gene tests for cancer - but don't confuse these with 23andMe
- ChannelAdvisor: Mobile cuts deeply into PC share of online shopping
- Inside Appia's latest funding deal: Debt beats dilution