Mobile startup drives apps creation with S.C. students
Mobile software startup 52apps has an ambitious goal: create a new application for the iPhone or iPad every week. Just as ambitious: Do it with college students in South Carolina, far from the engineering hotbeds of Silicon Valley, New York or Austin, Texas...
STEM News is generated through a collaborative effort between the NC STEM Learning Network and WRAL TechWire. To submit story ideas, please email WTW Editor Rick Smith firstname.lastname@example.org or Noah Garrett email@example.com.) Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Report: NC equity funding drops $400M in '16 yet reach grows
- Despite big changes, Google Fiber says it's 'here to stay in Triangle'
- Duke inventors' kitchen safety recipe: Internet of Things stove control, app raises $175K
- A witness to amazing RDU growth: Jammed LA-to-RDU Sunday night flight
- IBM's top exec defends Trump role in letter to employees
- Inside Offline's big deal with McClatchy: What's next for Raleigh startup, how deal was made
- Startup Offline Media lands McClatchy as investor
- John Kane's vision for Research Triangle Regional Partnership: Marketing, branding
- RIoT group spreading wings with events beyond NC
- Google Fiber expands to North Hills, opening service center in Raleigh