Education CTO program kicks off third year of successful program
The 2012 class of the Certified educational Chief Technology Officer (CeCTO) program begins Tuesday and Wednesday in Chapel Hill. Since 2010, 58 CeCTOs have completed the course offered through the N.C. Department of Public Instruction, UNC School of Government's Center for Public Technology, and MCNC....
Copyright 2016 WRAL TechWire. All rights reserved.
STEM News is generated through a collaborative effort between the NC STEM Learning Network and WRAL TechWire. To submit story ideas, please email WTW Editor Rick Smith email@example.com or Noah Garrett firstname.lastname@example.org.) Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Women-led startups flex muscles at healthcare investment showcase
- Tech links: Epic v. Microsoft; Wilmington at Forbes; IBM blockchain; Arista-Cisco patent fight; IBM cloud foundation; GSK malaria vaccine
- Triangle headlines: RTI-Zika research; Quintiles glucose monitoring; Cree's LED plant lights; PatientPay exec; Q2 award
- Red Hat to offer employees stock purchase plan as incentive
- Survey: Consumers value accuracy most from wearables
- Report: Triangle ranks among top metros for best VC returns
- NC House approves crowdfunding in first vote, but ...
- Providers: 'Coming together,' engagement are keys to making NC broadband plan work
- State Broadband Plan targets 'universal' high-speed access by 2021
- AT&T broadens reach of NC Next Generation Network
- Personalized weather app just might save you a drenching while running
- Senate crowdfunding backers try go-it-alone bill
- IMS merger could make Quintiles CEO $16.4M richer