Tweet this: Teens moving to Twitter where posts are more private
Teens tout the ease of use and the ability to send the equivalent of a text message to a circle of friends, often a smaller one than they have on crowded Facebook accounts. They can have multiple accounts and don't have to use their real names. They also can follow their favorite celebrities and, for those interested in doing so, use Twitter as a soapbox....Copyright 2013 by The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Please log in or register to view WRALTechWire Insider content
STEM News is generated through a collaborative effort between the NC STEM Learning Network and WRAL Tech Wire. To submit story ideas, please email WTW Editor Rick Smith email@example.com or Noah Garrett firstname.lastname@example.org.) Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- IBM layoff update: North American cuts climb; mum is word down under
- At last! Sprint 4G service formally launches in Triangle
- Big Blue's layoff total climbs in RTP; North America total surges past 2,800
- Big Blue layoff count nears 2,800 in North America alone
- NC's high-tech job picture improves in May, but ...
- IBM layoff count hits nearly 2,300 across 31 work groups
- NC IDEA: Startup deal flow 'better than it has ever been'
- IBM's job cuts are global, nearing 4,000; most are in U.S.
- CEO fears for future of NC Biofuels Center due to budget cuts
- Workers 50+ take biggest hit among 14% reduction in IBM marketing group