Meltdown at Motricity - Shares plummet 59%
Despite assurances from CEO Ryan Wuerch, the mobile applications firm that once was based in Durham, is rocked by a stock dump after reporting quarterly losses and projecting current quarter revenue that was worse than Wall Street expected. Motricity shares have plummeted from $30 to under $2 since December....
Copyright 2015 WRAL TechWire. All rights reserved.
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Red Hat sizzles: Stock soars to 2nd highest all-time price
- Will new NC crowdfunding bill ('Paces') bring clarity, win passage?
- WTW's 'Full Steam Ahead Award' field is set; cast your vote today
- Red Hat earnings: Another surprise or will strong dollar wreak havoc?
- Internet providers file lawsuits against FCC 'net neutrality' rules
- RDU's wireless access plunges in latest report on performance
- After 7-year run, NCTA pults hold on high-tech jobs report
- Despite Bill Gates' warning, will world prepare for the next Ebola?
- Want to cut cable costs? Buying a modem may make dollars and sense
- So what do Lenovo executive changes mean to Triangle? To company?