Bidding war for Data Domain ensures at least one winner – shareholders
Regardless of whether EMC or NetApp wins the battle, Data Domain shareholders already have made a windfall. The firm's shares were selling under $20 when the NetApp deal was disclosed. After EMC entered the battle, shares shot as high as $34.35....
Copyright 2015 by Capitol Broadcasting Company. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Attorney: New SEC crowdfunding guidelines unleashing 'a major capital raising tool'
- Why Bull City backs Medfusion: Its leadership is a 'perfect combination'
- Lenovo teams up with Red Hat, offers hefty rebates in bids to boost server business
- Fresh of $25M funding, Spoonflower wants a CFO with IPO experience
- AT&T, CenturyLink to use $42M in FCC funds for rural NC broadband expansion
- Jay Parker resigns from senior post at Lenovo
- Lenovo confirms Motorola exec to lead combined smartphone business
- Lenovo mobile leader asks 'patience' for his strategy to win 'smartphone market melee'
- Losing streak ends for Goodnight, billiionaires; Triangle stocks rebound, too
- Reports: Motorola now absorbing Lenovo smartphone efforts