Bidding war for Data Domain ensures at least one winner – shareholders
Regardless of whether EMC or NetApp wins the battle, Data Domain shareholders already have made a windfall. The firm's shares were selling under $20 when the NetApp deal was disclosed. After EMC entered the battle, shares shot as high as $34.35....
Copyright 2016 by Capitol Broadcasting Company. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Former SAS exec Jim Davis leaves Informatica
- Long-time SAS CTO retires, in 'stealth mode' for startup
- WRAL mobile health event focus: Growing importance of mData to your health
- AT&T-Google Fiber fiber fight gets nastier in utility pole case
- PwC: MoneyTree venture capital report will continue
- National Venture Capital Association picks new provider for VC data (+ video)
- 'AirGig:' AT&T testing power grid for multi-gigabit Internet (+ video)
- NC firms winning more federal innovation, tech grants (+ video)
- How can companies drive diversity? 10 lessons from PwC
- RTP CEO 'cheering' for Park but won't say why he's leaving