Bidding war for Data Domain ensures at least one winner – shareholders
Regardless of whether EMC or NetApp wins the battle, Data Domain shareholders already have made a windfall. The firm's shares were selling under $20 when the NetApp deal was disclosed. After EMC entered the battle, shares shot as high as $34.35....
Copyright 2014 by Capitol Broadcasting Company. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- Google offers $100,000 to help startups reach the 'cloud'
- NC high-tech job market stable; more openings expected this fall
- You 'have to be tough' and other advice from Women in Power
- New CED communications exec targets 'galling' lack of coverage
- UNC-Wilmington, two Charlotte 'accelerators' land $50,000 federal grants
- 'Fury' at discrimination drives 'Innovating Women' book by Vivek Wadhwa
- 'GigaThon' computer refurbishing to help spread net access in Triangle
- RTI study: Facebook's data center delivers huge impact to NC
- Get the beat, electronic music style, at Tilt Music Festival in Bull City
- HP takes lead in sever market as IBM-Lenovo deal waits for approval