Bidding war for Data Domain ensures at least one winner – shareholders
Regardless of whether EMC or NetApp wins the battle, Data Domain shareholders already have made a windfall. The firm's shares were selling under $20 when the NetApp deal was disclosed. After EMC entered the battle, shares shot as high as $34.35....
Copyright 2015 by Capitol Broadcasting Company. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- AT&T: GigaPower is taking root across Raleigh, Cary
- Report shows x86 deal paying big dividends for Lenovo
- Connecticut launches formal investigation of Lenovo adware
- NC biotech startups share global spotlight in Raleigh
- Report: NC biotech sector produces $73B, responsible for 61,000 jobs
- FCC to NC on broadband law: 'That dog won't hunt'
- Lenovo vows 'cyber attack' investigation but won't discuss all damage hackers did
- Lenovo website hacked; group known as Lizard Squad claims responsibility
- IBM makes $1.5B profit on x86 server sale to Lenovo
- Is crowdfunding doomed again at General Assembly?