Southern Capitol Ventures Adds Former Navy Pilot as a Principal
Update:David Jones, a Naval Academy graduate and former IT consultant at Deloitte, becomes fifth member of venture firm's management team. Plus: More and more VCs are looking overseas for deals. And: Looking for angel investor?...
Copyright 2016 by Capitol Broadcasting Company. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Longfellow lands 2nd tenant at Imperial Center, nears adding 3rd
- Tech links: Cisco zero day flaw; Watson cognitive ads; Lenovo Moto M phone; IBM, blockchain and banks; GSK vaccine growth; Red Hat explains Open Stack
- Texting for air traffic control; disabled racer driver's license; 3-DNA baby (+ BBC video); stopping Facebook-WhatsApp data sharing
- RTP's Cloud Pharma tries crowdfunding for Zika, ALS research
- From wearables to drones: How RTP tech firms might save your life in 2021
- Former SAS exec Jim Davis leaves Informatica
- Long-time SAS CTO retires, in 'stealth mode' for startup
- WRAL mobile health event focus: Growing importance of mData to your health
- AT&T-Google Fiber fiber fight gets nastier in utility pole case
- PwC: MoneyTree venture capital report will continue
- National Venture Capital Association picks new provider for VC data (+ video)
- 'AirGig:' AT&T testing power grid for multi-gigabit Internet (+ video)
- NC firms winning more federal innovation, tech grants (+ video)