Triangle Startup Factory picks 6 firms for new 'class'
Durham, N.C. — The six firms, all of which are based in the area, will receive $50,000 in funding and three months of mentoring as well as support. All were picked based on the "quality and potential" as entrepreneurial teams, not just technology, Factory's directors say....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- SAS revenues hit record $3.09B but weakening Euro hurts
- Crowdfunding bill introduced at General Assembly
- 'Bloodbath:' IBM workers report job cuts are underway
- 10,000 phone sales in 2 seconds: Lenovo's attack on Xiaomi begins
- Union: IBMers report job cuts will begin on Wednesday
- Frontier: 'Significant progress' already being made with own fiber network
- AT&T on Google Fiber: 'We welcome additional competition'
- Study: Chatham Park development to produce 115,000 jobs
- Changes at IBM create, eliminate thousands of jobs
- IBM dismisses layoff report as 'ridiculous;' however, Big Blue confirms it is making cuts