Triangle Startup Factory picks 6 firms for new 'class'
Durham, N.C. — The six firms, all of which are based in the area, will receive $50,000 in funding and three months of mentoring as well as support. All were picked based on the "quality and potential" as entrepreneurial teams, not just technology, Factory's directors say....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Rose's advice to next CED leader: Listen, keep open mind ...
- UNC growing North Carolina Business News Wire effort
- New exec survey finds 'strong surge' in business optimism
- Bull City Venture Partners, Cisco team up for startup pitch event
- Duke survey: Finance exec optimism surges after Trump victory
- Joan Siefert Rose's job: She joins RTP consulting firm in January
- Exclusive: Bob Geolas talks new job, challenges, leaving RTP
- Former RTP Foundation CEO Bob Geolas joins consulting firm
- Exclusive: Joan Siefert Rose talks past, future as she leaves CED
- Triangle's tech links to President-elect Trump: Blackstone, IBM