iPhone's path to portable gaming domination over Nintendo and Sony
Raleigh, N.C. — Thanks to Apple's iPhone, those who once steered away from the idea of purchasing a handheld device solely for gaming find themselves immersed in the levels of Angry Birds....
Nick McCandless is editor in chief of TheGamerAccess.com and a contributor to WRALTechWire.com who specializes in coverage of developments in gaming and technology industries. He has built TheGamerAccess.com to a portal for the gamer community. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Google's 'reserve the date' notice could mean fiber for Triangle
- Just who is driving for Uber? And why? You might be surprised
- Cree's top exec gets a curve ball to end earnings call - Might he split the company?
- There's a RIoT going on in Durham - Internet of Things, that is - tonight
- As backlash against 'shared economy' grows, is this the next 'dot com' bomb?
- Governor's 'Innovation' plan shows potential for entire state, not just RTP
- Venture investor on NC deal flow: 'Great to be back in the top 10'
- Angel investor: VC stats 'moving in the right direction for us'
- Durham startup CEO on VC funding surge: 'I love it'
- Dow Jones: NC venture deals up in value but fall in raw numbers