Despite surge in tech startups, VCs see little chance of a 'bubble'
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — With all the recent programs rolling out to support the launch and growth of new companies, funding remains scarce. If nothing else, lack of cash will keep a damper on entrepreneurs' hopes of flaming beyond control....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Think you know millennials? Case survey runs counter to narrative with Trump, conservatism scoring well
- After Trump meeting, Bayer-Monsanto pledge could mean jobs in RTP
- Birthday (unofficial): The soft launch of Local Tech Wire
- RTI International revenues, work force surge in 2016
- Reports: Lenovo seeking full ownership of laptop joint venture
- American Underground rolls out 'new product offering for a new audience'
- Third VC report confirms trend: VC boom is over in NC
- US sales growth helps Lenovo keep global PC sales lead
- Boom over: Venture reports agree dealmaking drops in 2016
- Fast-growing Walk West agency adds another firm in 'digital first' strategy