Despite surge in tech startups, VCs see little chance of a 'bubble'
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — With all the recent programs rolling out to support the launch and growth of new companies, funding remains scarce. If nothing else, lack of cash will keep a damper on entrepreneurs' hopes of flaming beyond control....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- Entrepreneurs vs. regulation: The Uber debate
- Mojo from Motorola: Lenovo's new branding challenge
- Uber: No retreat in dispute with RDU on drivers
- New stats: Lenovo would be No. 3 if Motorola deal had closed before IDC released its latest stats
- Triangle entrepreneur survey finds mix of optimism and worry
- Frontier rolling out gigabit Internet in several Durham, RTP locations
- A new 'Frontier' in speed: Gigabit Internet hits Triangle
- Massive SAS building, more jobs reflect Goodnight's enduring loyalty to home state
- Exclusive: Fresh off academic triple crown, DeSimone focuses on new startup
- Rank-and-file IBMers pay the price as Big Blue's reboot accelerates