Despite surge in tech startups, VCs see little chance of a 'bubble'
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — With all the recent programs rolling out to support the launch and growth of new companies, funding remains scarce. If nothing else, lack of cash will keep a damper on entrepreneurs' hopes of flaming beyond control....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- State to add 105,000 jobs this year, jobless rate to fall says NCSU economist
- A nearly $2B IPO adds to legacy of Lenovo's founder
- Remembering Triangle's first 'disruptors' from 2007 - and warnings still relevant today
- Is your firm headed into a 'Digital Vortex" or sending competitors into a spiral of destruction?
- Mobile apps showdown: Red Hat-Samsung vs. Apple-IBM
- Exclusive: Google Fiber ready for Triangle competition, top exec says
- Google Fiber is here: Construction begins across Triangle
- In the name of hype, Lenovo launches a 'Killer' campaign
- Red Hat pays hefty price for new CFO: $4M signing bonus, $9M in stock, $500,000 to move
- NC budget showdown: Much at stake for startup, life science, tech sectors