Poll: VCs are better job creators than government
As the political campaigns trade charges about private equity and its importance in job creation, a new poll says Americans believe venture capitalists are better job creators than government programs....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Travesty! Epic's $1B Gears, Unreal won't make Video Game Hall of Fame
- Raleigh-born Groundfloor to pitch for $100,000 from Steve Case in Atlanta
- Show time: 8 finalists to compete for $100,000 from Steve Case
- Who will win the coveted engineer caps at Full Steam Ahead Awards?
- Study: Texting strangers cuts need for pain relief in surgery
- Missouri suspends incentives in IBM jobs dispute; lesson for NC?
- NetSuite exec: Look for many new jobs in Durham after $200M Bronto buy
- Lenovo recalls 166,000 ThinkPad battery packs due to fire hazard
- The closing of Raleigh's last B&B and the failure of government
- CEO: Marketing puts some sizzle in the Cree brand