Startup EvoApp: Too smart to fail - yet doors close
If ever a startup seemed destined for success in the Triangle, EvoApp was it. Yet in just two years the Durham-based startup has shut down with all 14 employees laid off as of Monday, its space in Brightleaf Square already leased to ReverbNation....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- Mojo from Motorola: Lenovo's new branding challenge
- Uber: No retreat in dispute with RDU on drivers
- New stats: Lenovo would be No. 3 if Motorola deal had closed before IDC released its latest stats
- Triangle entrepreneur survey finds mix of optimism and worry
- Frontier rolling out gigabit Internet in several Durham, RTP locations
- A new 'Frontier' in speed: Gigabit Internet hits Triangle
- Massive SAS building, more jobs reflect Goodnight's enduring loyalty to home state
- Exclusive: Fresh off academic triple crown, DeSimone focuses on new startup
- Rank-and-file IBMers pay the price as Big Blue's reboot accelerates
- DeSimone launches 3D print venture in Valley, earns another honor