Startup EvoApp: Too smart to fail - yet doors close
If ever a startup seemed destined for success in the Triangle, EvoApp was it. Yet in just two years the Durham-based startup has shut down with all 14 employees laid off as of Monday, its space in Brightleaf Square already leased to ReverbNation....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- AT&T, CenturyLink, trade groups won't cave to FCC net regulation
- Global tablet sales falter - including Lenovo despite hiring Ashton Kutcher
- Is GSK open to a merger? 'A big issue to cross,' CEO says
- Ex-GSK employees facing layoffs at Parexel; firm won't comment
- Survey: More Triangle startups to cut spending, reduce hiring
- San Francisco firm acquires Raleigh-based social marketer Expion
- IBM layoffs? Top finance exec sees more 'workforce rebalancing'
- Tech giants keep spending big on lobbying in DC
- 'Humbled' veteran Quintiles exec gears up for new role as Q2 CEO
- Will there be layoffs as well as new jobs as Quintiles' Q2 launches?