Startup EvoApp: Too smart to fail - yet doors close
If ever a startup seemed destined for success in the Triangle, EvoApp was it. Yet in just two years the Durham-based startup has shut down with all 14 employees laid off as of Monday, its space in Brightleaf Square already leased to ReverbNation....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- Humbug! Google delays fiber news until 'after the holidays'
- RTP's new era nears launch: 'The Frontier' to premier Jan. 15
- Nov. open high-tech jobs in NC at highest level in 3 years
- Winston-Salem startup joins fight against Ebola with eData
- Tech giants warn: Just say 'No' to net regulation
- Be fit, be smart: Check data accuracy before buying that wearable for Christmas
- No Google Fiber news today; Raleigh exec 'still expecting year-end decision'
- VCs launch a diversity task force - years too late but better than never
- Fiber event shines spotlight on RTP as gigabit era begins
- Shark Tank investor bets $20,000 on Raleigh startup WedPics