Startup EvoApp: Too smart to fail - yet doors close
If ever a startup seemed destined for success in the Triangle, EvoApp was it. Yet in just two years the Durham-based startup has shut down with all 14 employees laid off as of Monday, its space in Brightleaf Square already leased to ReverbNation....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Want a job in the 'Next Evolution'? Try analytics
- Incoming NC IDEA leader: Change to foundation offers many benefits to startups, state
- Jobless future? NC Science and Math robotics team remains gung ho
- How can workers avoid becoming obsolete? A Q&A with Dr. Mike Walden
- Raleigh forum's focus: How can NC deal with threat of jobless future?
- At Super Bowl, Lenovo will power NFL's tech lineup
- Startup SoloPro kicks off real estate revolution with own Super Bowl blitz
- Amazon launches one-hour delivery service in Raleigh
- Frontier: 'We applaud' ConnectHome net plan, touts own efforts
- AT&T applauds Google Fiber's 'free' offer to community centers, notes its own efforts to bridge 'digital divide'