Inventor, entrepreneur DeSimone sees big upside in Liquidia-GSK deal
Liquidia's technology and drug development deal with GlaxoSmithKline has the potential to both make the world healthier and a lot of people richer. But Dr. Joseph DeSimone, the company's founder and pioneer into the development of the nanotechnology that could revolutionize medicine, was most excited about the "team" that is commercializing his work while he continues to teach and pursue new inventions....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- Obama's immigration moves don't satisfy tech sector, entrepreneurs
- FCC: 'Big dogs' will sue any new net neutrality rules
- Forbes: Wilmington, Raleigh, Asheville, Durham-CH are 'smart' cities
- Consumer Reports: Republic Wireless is top prepaid provider
- AT&T topples Verizon in latest Raleigh wireless tests
- Reality check: Next Glass goes live with wine, beer app
- Survey shows corporate progress in embracing LGBT equality
- Raleigh digital marketing agency hiring up to 30 after acquisition
- Appia's CEO plans to 'stay engaged' as $100M deal unfolds
- More help wanted: High-tech job openings across NC surge 6%