Inventor, entrepreneur DeSimone sees big upside in Liquidia-GSK deal
Liquidia's technology and drug development deal with GlaxoSmithKline has the potential to both make the world healthier and a lot of people richer. But Dr. Joseph DeSimone, the company's founder and pioneer into the development of the nanotechnology that could revolutionize medicine, was most excited about the "team" that is commercializing his work while he continues to teach and pursue new inventions....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- CED Life Science Conference to showcase Triangle's remarkable success story
- Exits of Plastina, Lipson are good news for Triangle - Here's why
- Study: 'Tasty' cannabis edibles need better labels for safety
- Report spells out strategy for how NC can cash in on 'data economy'
- Report: NC equity funding drops $400M in '16 yet reach grows
- Despite big changes, Google Fiber says it's 'here to stay in Triangle'
- Duke inventors' kitchen safety recipe: Internet of Things stove control, app raises $175K
- A witness to amazing RDU growth: Jammed LA-to-RDU Sunday night flight
- IBM's top exec defends Trump role in letter to employees
- Inside Offline's big deal with McClatchy: What's next for Raleigh startup, how deal was made