Inventor, entrepreneur DeSimone sees big upside in Liquidia-GSK deal
Liquidia's technology and drug development deal with GlaxoSmithKline has the potential to both make the world healthier and a lot of people richer. But Dr. Joseph DeSimone, the company's founder and pioneer into the development of the nanotechnology that could revolutionize medicine, was most excited about the "team" that is commercializing his work while he continues to teach and pursue new inventions....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- Humbug! Google delays fiber news until 'after the holidays'
- RTP's new era nears launch: 'The Frontier' to premier Jan. 15
- Nov. open high-tech jobs in NC at highest level in 3 years
- Winston-Salem startup joins fight against Ebola with eData
- Tech giants warn: Just say 'No' to net regulation
- Be fit, be smart: Check data accuracy before buying that wearable for Christmas
- No Google Fiber news today; Raleigh exec 'still expecting year-end decision'
- VCs launch a diversity task force - years too late but better than never
- Fiber event shines spotlight on RTP as gigabit era begins
- Shark Tank investor bets $20,000 on Raleigh startup WedPics