Inventor, entrepreneur DeSimone sees big upside in Liquidia-GSK deal
Liquidia's technology and drug development deal with GlaxoSmithKline has the potential to both make the world healthier and a lot of people richer. But Dr. Joseph DeSimone, the company's founder and pioneer into the development of the nanotechnology that could revolutionize medicine, was most excited about the "team" that is commercializing his work while he continues to teach and pursue new inventions....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- AT&T, CenturyLink, trade groups won't cave to FCC net regulation
- Global tablet sales falter - including Lenovo despite hiring Ashton Kutcher
- Is GSK open to a merger? 'A big issue to cross,' CEO says
- Ex-GSK employees facing layoffs at Parexel; firm won't comment
- Survey: More Triangle startups to cut spending, reduce hiring
- San Francisco firm acquires Raleigh-based social marketer Expion
- IBM layoffs? Top finance exec sees more 'workforce rebalancing'
- Tech giants keep spending big on lobbying in DC
- 'Humbled' veteran Quintiles exec gears up for new role as Q2 CEO
- Will there be layoffs as well as new jobs as Quintiles' Q2 launches?