High-tech job openings fall 8% in North Carolina
The daily average of advertised high-tech job openings across North Carolina fell again in May, this time dropping some 8 percent. Openings have fallen two straight months, and the North Carolina Technology Association doesn't see any "exciting changes" coming....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Republic founding CEO: 'David' is 'better armed' to fight Goliaths
- Triangle Technology Executives Council's new leader spells out group's mission, goals
- Exclusive: Republic CEO talks growth, profitability, $100M in revenue and climbing
- Exclusive: Republic Wireless plans more jobs, marketing, new products with $30M spinout
- Group aiming to create 20M jobs partners with NC COIN organization
- Raleigh-based Republic Wireless spins out as own company
- Tom Pike giving up millions of dollars in quitting QuintilesIMS
- Mobile devices help Cyber Monday sales hit record $3.45B
- HPE: The Machine has 'potential to change everything' (+ video)
- North Carolina scores poorly in national high-tech economy report