High-tech job openings fall 8% in North Carolina
The daily average of advertised high-tech job openings across North Carolina fell again in May, this time dropping some 8 percent. Openings have fallen two straight months, and the North Carolina Technology Association doesn't see any "exciting changes" coming....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- Is Charlotte really the Silicon Valley of the South?
- Do Apple, Google changes ensure privacy? National Law Journal says no
- New wave of 'undisclosed investors' now powering NC tech startups
- IBMers react with anger, sarcasm at 10% pay cut
- Google offers $100,000 to help startups reach the 'cloud'
- NC high-tech job market stable; more openings expected this fall
- You 'have to be tough' and other advice from Women in Power
- New CED communications exec targets 'galling' lack of coverage
- UNC-Wilmington, two Charlotte 'accelerators' land $50,000 federal grants
- 'Fury' at discrimination drives 'Innovating Women' book by Vivek Wadhwa