High-tech job openings fall 8% in North Carolina
The daily average of advertised high-tech job openings across North Carolina fell again in May, this time dropping some 8 percent. Openings have fallen two straight months, and the North Carolina Technology Association doesn't see any "exciting changes" coming....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- Will your startup 'VAPORIZE'? Marc Andreessen's warning to entrepreneurs, VCs
- Exclusive: IBM affirms RTP's importance with new data center
- Sageworks hopes to incubate new businesses, ideas with I-Lab
- Red Hat reports bug that could devastate 'Internet of Things'
- Novartis dedicates $1B vaccine plant with VIP flu shots as NC exec who recruited the firm will watch
- No Google Fiber news soon for RTP, but digging is furious in Austin
- Is Charlotte really the Silicon Valley of the South?
- Do Apple, Google changes ensure privacy? National Law Journal says no
- New wave of 'undisclosed investors' now powering NC tech startups
- IBMers react with anger, sarcasm at 10% pay cut