ChannelAdvisor's Wingo likes Facebook, will 'jump in' IPO
Why buy shares? "Facebook has 900 million users - half of them use the service every day," says investor and entrepreneur Scot Wingo, whose business follows Facebook closely. "Never in the history of any online product has there been such adoption. When you think of how fast that has happened, relative to other ubiquitous technologies (cars, electricity, tv, computer, phone), they've reached this level in a crazy short time relatively."...
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- AT&T donates $33,000 for PC training at gigabit Internet kickoff
- Races are on: Hundreds already voting in 'Full Steam Ahead Awards'
- Ultra-fast Internet network coming first to Raleigh community center
- Red Hat sizzles: Stock soars to 2nd highest all-time price
- Will new NC crowdfunding bill ('Paces') bring clarity, win passage?
- WTW's 'Full Steam Ahead Award' field is set; cast your vote today
- Red Hat earnings: Another surprise or will strong dollar wreak havoc?
- Internet providers file lawsuits against FCC 'net neutrality' rules
- RDU's wireless access plunges in latest report on performance
- After 7-year run, NCTA pults hold on high-tech jobs report