ChannelAdvisor's Wingo likes Facebook, will 'jump in' IPO
Why buy shares? "Facebook has 900 million users - half of them use the service every day," says investor and entrepreneur Scot Wingo, whose business follows Facebook closely. "Never in the history of any online product has there been such adoption. When you think of how fast that has happened, relative to other ubiquitous technologies (cars, electricity, tv, computer, phone), they've reached this level in a crazy short time relatively."...
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- IBM, SAS top 'Magic Quadrant'in multichannel campaign management report
- IBM tells McCrory it opposes NC Religious Freedom Restoration Act
- NC's venture industry reports best first quarter in 8 years
- Report: Venture funding surges in NC thanks to life science deals
- Job growth study: Raleigh No. 2 in tech, No. 1 in STEM
- As FCC chair defends 'net neutrality,' AT&T, trade groups sue
- Red Hat CEO speaks out against 'divisive' rights legislation
- As revenues climb, Lenovo brings thousands to Triangle for kickoff
- Charlotte organizations expand entrepreneurship survey
- Red Hat's CEO turns author with 'The Open Organization'