ChannelAdvisor's Wingo likes Facebook, will 'jump in' IPO
Why buy shares? "Facebook has 900 million users - half of them use the service every day," says investor and entrepreneur Scot Wingo, whose business follows Facebook closely. "Never in the history of any online product has there been such adoption. When you think of how fast that has happened, relative to other ubiquitous technologies (cars, electricity, tv, computer, phone), they've reached this level in a crazy short time relatively."...
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Report: NC biotech sector produces $73B, responsible for 61,000 jobs
- FCC to NC on broadband law: 'That dog won't hunt'
- Lenovo vows 'cyber attack' investigation but won't discuss all damage hackers did
- Lenovo website hacked; group known as Lizard Squad claims responsibility
- IBM makes $1.5B profit on x86 server sale to Lenovo
- Is crowdfunding doomed again at General Assembly?
- IBM's work force drops by 50,000 in 2014 under reboot
- SAS creates new division focusing on risk research, is hiring
- Slideshow: Why Valeant is buying Salix in a $14B deal
- Lenovo apologizes for adware; feds repeat security risk warning