ChannelAdvisor's Wingo likes Facebook, will 'jump in' IPO
Why buy shares? "Facebook has 900 million users - half of them use the service every day," says investor and entrepreneur Scot Wingo, whose business follows Facebook closely. "Never in the history of any online product has there been such adoption. When you think of how fast that has happened, relative to other ubiquitous technologies (cars, electricity, tv, computer, phone), they've reached this level in a crazy short time relatively."...
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- 10 reasons why you should attend 'Fiber Transforms Triangle' event
- Will your startup 'VAPORIZE'? Marc Andreessen's warning to entrepreneurs, VCs
- Exclusive: IBM affirms RTP's importance with new data center
- Sageworks hopes to incubate new businesses, ideas with I-Lab
- Red Hat reports bug that could devastate 'Internet of Things'
- Novartis dedicates $1B vaccine plant with VIP flu shots as NC exec who recruited the firm will watch
- No Google Fiber news soon for RTP, but digging is furious in Austin
- Is Charlotte really the Silicon Valley of the South?
- Do Apple, Google changes ensure privacy? National Law Journal says no
- New wave of 'undisclosed investors' now powering NC tech startups