State of Red Hat at $1B: CEO lauds company's 'solid execution'
In a conference call with Wall Street analysts on Wednesday to discuss Red Hat's topping of $1 billion in revenue and another profitable quarter exceeding expectations, Chief Executive Officer Jim Whitehurst praised the Linux software and services firm's team for delivering "solid execution" in a rapidly changing world....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- AT&T donates $33,000 for PC training at gigabit Internet kickoff
- Races are on: Hundreds already voting in 'Full Steam Ahead Awards'
- Ultra-fast Internet network coming first to Raleigh community center
- Red Hat sizzles: Stock soars to 2nd highest all-time price
- Will new NC crowdfunding bill ('Paces') bring clarity, win passage?
- WTW's 'Full Steam Ahead Award' field is set; cast your vote today
- Red Hat earnings: Another surprise or will strong dollar wreak havoc?
- Internet providers file lawsuits against FCC 'net neutrality' rules
- RDU's wireless access plunges in latest report on performance
- After 7-year run, NCTA pults hold on high-tech jobs report