State of Red Hat at $1B: CEO lauds company's 'solid execution'
In a conference call with Wall Street analysts on Wednesday to discuss Red Hat's topping of $1 billion in revenue and another profitable quarter exceeding expectations, Chief Executive Officer Jim Whitehurst praised the Linux software and services firm's team for delivering "solid execution" in a rapidly changing world....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Score one for RTP: CEO explains why he bolted Silicon Valley for the Triangle
- Dr. James Goodnight, part 2: Advice on overcoming adversity, his proudest SAS memories, and the Triangle's bright future
- NC Biz Wire, PACES team, Google Fiber advocate land WRAL TechWire Editor's Choice Awards
- TechWire Awards go to six individual, six corporate Triangle tech, life science leaders
- Dr. James Goodnight: From moment of inspiration to building SAS, a global software powerhouse
- With all tickets gone, TechWire Awards to be streamed live at WRAL.com
- As Scot Wingo's new gig Spiffy lands extra $2.5M, he 'loves' being back with a startup
- Dr. Charles Hamner: A creator of NC's life science industry
- First WRAL TechWire Hall of Famers: Five pillars of NC's tech success
- Why Red Hat's new CFO left IBM - and what he likes better