State of Red Hat at $1B: CEO lauds company's 'solid execution'
In a conference call with Wall Street analysts on Wednesday to discuss Red Hat's topping of $1 billion in revenue and another profitable quarter exceeding expectations, Chief Executive Officer Jim Whitehurst praised the Linux software and services firm's team for delivering "solid execution" in a rapidly changing world....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- RTP's new era nears launch: 'The Frontier' to premier Jan. 15
- Nov. open high-tech jobs in NC at highest level in 3 years
- Winston-Salem startup joins fight against Ebola with eData
- Tech giants warn: Just say 'No' to net regulation
- Be fit, be smart: Check data accuracy before buying that wearable for Christmas
- No Google Fiber news today; Raleigh exec 'still expecting year-end decision'
- VCs launch a diversity task force - years too late but better than never
- Fiber event shines spotlight on RTP as gigabit era begins
- Shark Tank investor bets $20,000 on Raleigh startup WedPics
- Key lessons from WedPic's high-profile financing