State of Red Hat at $1B: CEO lauds company's 'solid execution'
In a conference call with Wall Street analysts on Wednesday to discuss Red Hat's topping of $1 billion in revenue and another profitable quarter exceeding expectations, Chief Executive Officer Jim Whitehurst praised the Linux software and services firm's team for delivering "solid execution" in a rapidly changing world....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- New NC IDEA leader: Change to foundation offers many benefits
- Jobless future? NC Science and Math robotics team remains gung ho
- How can workers avoid becoming obsolete? A Q&A with Dr. Mike Walden
- Raleigh forum's focus: How can NC deal with threat of jobless future?
- At Super Bowl, Lenovo will power NFL's tech lineup
- Startup SoloPro kicks off real estate revolution with own Super Bowl blitz
- Amazon launches one-hour delivery service in Raleigh
- Frontier: 'We applaud' ConnectHome net plan, touts own efforts
- AT&T applauds Google Fiber's 'free' offer to community centers, notes its own efforts to bridge 'digital divide'
- Google Fiber promises free ultra-fast Internet access to public housing