State of Red Hat at $1B: CEO lauds company's 'solid execution'
In a conference call with Wall Street analysts on Wednesday to discuss Red Hat's topping of $1 billion in revenue and another profitable quarter exceeding expectations, Chief Executive Officer Jim Whitehurst praised the Linux software and services firm's team for delivering "solid execution" in a rapidly changing world....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Study: 'Tasty' cannabis edibles need better labels for safety
- Report spells out strategy for how NC can cash in on 'data economy'
- Report: NC equity funding drops $400M in '16 yet reach grows
- Despite big changes, Google Fiber says it's 'here to stay in Triangle'
- Duke inventors' kitchen safety recipe: Internet of Things stove control, app raises $175K
- A witness to amazing RDU growth: Jammed LA-to-RDU Sunday night flight
- IBM's top exec defends Trump role in letter to employees
- Inside Offline's big deal with McClatchy: What's next for Raleigh startup, how deal was made
- Startup Offline Media lands McClatchy as investor
- John Kane's vision for Research Triangle Regional Partnership: Marketing, branding