State of Red Hat at $1B: CEO lauds company's 'solid execution'
In a conference call with Wall Street analysts on Wednesday to discuss Red Hat's topping of $1 billion in revenue and another profitable quarter exceeding expectations, Chief Executive Officer Jim Whitehurst praised the Linux software and services firm's team for delivering "solid execution" in a rapidly changing world....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- Exclusive: Fresh off academic triple crown, DeSimone focuses on new startup
- Rank-and-file IBMers pay the price as Big Blue's reboot accelerates
- DeSimone launches 3D print venture in Valley, earns another honor
- Frontier CEO coming to Durham for fiber news; Capitol is first customer
- Why Terri Lomax is leaving NCSU for RTI - in her own words
- Lenovo forming new company in China targeting smart devices
- Frontier vs. AT&T in Durham: Let the fiber fight begin
- AT&T ramps up to gigabit speed, doubling Wi-Fi speeds in Austin
- Gigabit Internet is going to change our world - Are you ready?
- September surprise: NC high-tech job openings tumble 6%