State of Red Hat at $1B: CEO lauds company's 'solid execution'
In a conference call with Wall Street analysts on Wednesday to discuss Red Hat's topping of $1 billion in revenue and another profitable quarter exceeding expectations, Chief Executive Officer Jim Whitehurst praised the Linux software and services firm's team for delivering "solid execution" in a rapidly changing world....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- 'Wow:' Quintiles takes VR plunge to improve digital health
- Cisco tells NC employees: 'Extremely disappointed' in HB2
- Layoffs hit IBM in Triangle; Big Blue confirms cuts but says it has 25k open jobs
- Triangle plans for growth despite a big elephant (HB2) in the room
- Joe DeSimone's thrilling day: 'Wow. Humbling'
- As crowdfunding kicks in, 'proceed with caution,' attorney says
- NC lags the pack while SEC crowdfunding rules take effect
- Inside Counter Culture Coffee: Secrets to success
- At Counter Culture Coffee, brewing a sustainable success story
- Can crowdfunding survive in rancor-filled General Assembly?