State of Red Hat at $1B: CEO lauds company's 'solid execution'
In a conference call with Wall Street analysts on Wednesday to discuss Red Hat's topping of $1 billion in revenue and another profitable quarter exceeding expectations, Chief Executive Officer Jim Whitehurst praised the Linux software and services firm's team for delivering "solid execution" in a rapidly changing world....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Lenovo launches first US smartphone; 3D version coming Nov. 1
- In shots at Google Fiber, AT&T touts fiber growth, says it reaches 150K Triangle locations
- Find out how to grow a gigabit ecosystem at WTW's Wilson event
- Want a job at SAS? Here's what they are looking for
- Google Fiber halts expansion but 'work will continue' in Triangle, Charlotte
- Allyson Sutton begins writing new pages in post-HQ Raleigh career
- Study: RTP among lowest-cost sites to lure advanced manufacturing
- Report: Pentagon warns against use of Lenovo gear, citing cybersecurity, China
- Inside Charlotte's startup scene: Surging - but with growing pains
- Veteran lawyer: Venture capital 'becoming increasingly irrelevant'