Groundwork Labs refocuses mission as Triangle Startup Factory nears launch
The environment for new and emerging companies continues to evolve as the collaborative venture of Capitol Broadcasting and NC IDEA drops funding plans. It will focus on mentoring and other services. Meanwhile, the Startup Factory draws over 60 applicants for its first round of funding. TSF has already closed on $5.5 million from an undisclosed California investment group....
Copyright 2017 WRAL TechWire. All rights reserved.
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Cindy Whitehead will keynote WRAL TechWire Awards
- New Raleigh Chamber CEO wants HB2 repeal, to stress eco development
- Community colleges demo their power in workforce development
- Windsor Circle's CEO on pivot, layoffs: 'Buck stops with me'
- SAS steps up analytics talent drive with $3.4M Clemson deal
- After $4M fund raiser, what's next for health data startup Bivarus?
- Raleigh Chamber chair: New CEO reflects commitments to development, diversity
- IBM's pledge to hire vets triggers mix of reactions, anger
- Field set for WRAL TechWire Awards - vote today
- Southeast Venture Conference evolves: Fusion set for June