$780 million sale caps a tumultuous year for Tekelec
The company's shares plummeted in value from a 52-week high of $13.98 to a low of $5.64 as its revenues declined, its chief executive officer left and its work force was cut 15 percent....
Copyright 2014 WRAL TechWire. All rights reserved.
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- Green light back on for AT&T's ultra-fast Internet project in Triangle
- Obama's immigration moves don't satisfy tech sector, entrepreneurs
- FCC: 'Big dogs' will sue any new net neutrality rules
- Forbes: Wilmington, Raleigh, Asheville, Durham-CH are 'smart' cities
- Consumer Reports: Republic Wireless is top prepaid provider
- AT&T topples Verizon in latest Raleigh wireless tests
- Reality check: Next Glass goes live with wine, beer app
- Survey shows corporate progress in embracing LGBT equality
- Raleigh digital marketing agency hiring up to 30 after acquisition
- Appia's CEO plans to 'stay engaged' as $100M deal unfolds