Broadcast coalition offers alternative to FCC spectrum auction
The group, which is supported by WRAL parent Capitol Broadcasting, offers a technological alternative to allow mobile carriers to utilize airwaves used by TV stations rather than the FCC taking away spectrum and selling it to wireless carriers....
Copyright 2015 WRAL TechWire. All rights reserved.
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Oops! Economic survey dips for first time in two years
- AT&T: GigaPower is taking root across Raleigh, Cary
- Report shows x86 deal paying big dividends for Lenovo
- Connecticut launches formal investigation of Lenovo adware
- NC biotech startups share global spotlight in Raleigh
- Report: NC biotech sector produces $73B, responsible for 61,000 jobs
- FCC to NC on broadband law: 'That dog won't hunt'
- Lenovo vows 'cyber attack' investigation but won't discuss all damage hackers did
- Lenovo website hacked; group known as Lizard Squad claims responsibility
- IBM makes $1.5B profit on x86 server sale to Lenovo